Author Topic: Olesya <mibelleoles81@gmail.com>  (Read 1733 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Olesya <mibelleoles81@gmail.com>
« on: April 18, 2019, 07:23:05 AM »
Name: Olesya
City:  Zelenodolsk, Russia

Hello
I am very pleased that you wrote to me
How are you? How's your day?
My name is Olesya. I'm 38.I am from Russia. I do not have a husband and I do not have children. So I decided to get acquainted on the Internet. I'm looking for a serious relationship, no games, I want to love and be loved.
I hope to receive your next answer and I think you will please me with your letter.
Have a nice day!

hallo, mein Freund ******
Ich bin froh, dass du mir geantwortet hast. Wie geht es dir? Wie geht es heute?
Mir geht es gut, das Wetter ist heute sehr gut. Und wie ist dein Wetter?
Ich wohne in der Stadt Selenodolsk. Meine Größe: 174, Gewicht: 56 kg. Ich habe keine schlechten Gewohnheiten, ich rauche nicht und ich verwende keinen Alkohol. In der Freizeit gehe ich gerne ins Kino und höre die Musik verschiedener Führer über meine Stimmung.
Ich gehe zum Fitness und mache Sport, damit mein Körper immer in guter Verfassung ist. Magst du Sport? Spielst du Sport?
Was machst du gerne in deiner Freizeit?
Ich hoffe, dass wir sehr viel gemeinsam haben können. Ich freue mich sehr, Ihnen meine Fotos zu schicken, und ich hoffe auch auf Ihre Fotos.
Olesya

Hello ******.
How do you? I have a good mood today.
I was waiting for your letter. I am very glad that you wrote to me. Thank you very much.
I live with my mom. She is 64 years old. Her name is Elena. I have no father, he left us when I was 10 because of some woman, after that I never saw him.
Do you have parents?
I was born in the suburb of Zelenodolsk, it is a very interesting city. Maybe when you come to this city and I will show it to you. There are many monuments. Museums and beautiful boulevards.
I would like to know more about your country, city, traditions. I will be interested to read your answer.
I look forward to your letter.
Olesya.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 07:56:38 AM by Administrator »