Author Topic: Olena <olenasweet@yahoty.com>  (Read 1644 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Olena <olenasweet@yahoty.com>
« on: April 12, 2019, 08:07:38 AM »
Name: Olena
City: Ukraine, Vinnytsya, Vinnytska areas, street Shevchenko, 5 -10, zip: 22000.

Good day ******, it`s Olena.

How are you doing? I’am I was so pleased to receive your letters:)))

How is the weather in your city ?
As for us, we have a cold spring this year. I thought it would be warmer in april:-))

If I`ve some mistakes in my e-mail, please don`t be too strict to me.
I`ve never had an experience in correspondence with a man in the internet.
I`am speaking from my heart & I'am honest with you that
I’m really looking for a true love and serious relations.

Ok, I'm 35 years old.
My real name is Olena. Nice to meet you:)
******, you`ve a very beautiful name;))) 

Well, I live in an apartment belonging to my parents.
I’m working as Secretary. I`ve never been married and I`ve no children.
I like to do different kinds of sport: swimming, aerobics and running. 
I think that every person should keep fit and be in a good shape.
I visit the gym two times a week. (Tuesday and thursday). By the by. Today I should go on gym)))
I hold my body in the healthy form. Write to me ******. Do you do sports in your life now?

Tell me about something interesting, you like to do.
May be it`ll be your hobby and interests?
Where do you live now? Tell me as much as possible about yourself.
I have sent you my picture. I hope you`ll like it:-))))
I`ll be waiting for your e-mail and more your photos:))

Later.

With best wishes, Olena.

I write you again, ******.

I forgot to tell you. Thanks for your picture. You`re very beautiful.

After all, I`ve only good intentions and I haven`t any secrets.
I was born and I live in an average part of Ukraine in city Vinnytsya, Vinnytska areas,
street Shevchenko, 5 -10, zip: 22000.

******, Can you give me your phone?

I can`t use skype, viber or facebook. I don`t have Internet.
I write my messages to you at home and then send them from my friend Elezaveta.

And to tell the truth, My Internet knowledges aren`t so good.
Please forgive me in advance, if I won`t be able to answer some of your questions.
I understand English badly. But I`m studying )))))

What do you think about your prospects in work? What purpose do you`ve?
Personally, I like my job. Nonetheless I always search for the best prospects in work!
Therefore, in the middle of march, I`ve addressed the agency "VipTour",
with the request of searching some work for me in USA.
Lastly, two weeks ago my agent has informed me that agency has found an appropriate work for me.
And I`ll be, working for six months in your country.
Since may, till october.

In short, agency helps me with my documents. And I`ll get my visa in some days.
So, I decided to try my luck and began searching of a good friend from USA.
Perhaps it`s destiny :)

Besides, before starting my work, i want to come to your city.
I want to see you. For the best acquaintance ) Sure, if you don`t mind?
Then, I`ll try to find my work in a place closest to your city.
For example in Oregon City )))

Therefore, tell me as much as possible about your and your life. And send me more of your photos.
By the way, I don`t know your closest airport?
This weekend. I`m going to visit my grandmother.
Therefore, I`ve to go.

Have a wonderful holiday!

Yours sincerely, Olena.

Good afternoon my dear ******!

Long time no see! Where are you? Did you get my last letter?

I`m in a hurry to say you, I returned from Kiev, I`m very tired :(
However I`m very happy! My trip was successful. I`ve received working visa.
And now i can work in USA, six months.
Tomorrow my agent will make last registration of all documents.
Then everything will be ready for my travel to you.

Frankly speaking, I`ve never met a man like you. You`re genuinely different from the rest and I`m loving it!
I`m looking forward for the day when I meet someone with the same strong desire as i have to build a happy share life.
How do you imagine your ideal woman? My ideal man is one who isn`t afraid of telling his thoughts,
sharing his inner world, and having a strong desire to be with me and not with someone else.
Also I want him to enjoy my wishes and passions in life and I`ll enjoy his desires too.
I believe in relations when both can share responsibilities in everything. Do you agree with me?

By the way I`ve told my friends and my parents, that i have got acquainted with you.
They`re all impressed :-)) Okey, now I should go. Soon you`ll be getting more photos of me,
and I hope to get many of you too. I love to know more about you.

Have a happy day.

Sincerely, Olena.

Hello again, my ******.

And I still have some questions! I hope you`re not against :-))
******, tell me more about your family.
Do you`ve many relatives? How often do you meet?
In my opinion, I`ve a very good family. We`ve very close relations in my family.
As I`ve already told you, I live in apartment belonging to my mum and daddy.
We live in a cosy flat, there are three rooms a kitchen a bathroom and a balcony. I have my room.
I love both my mum and my daddy, I am the only child in my family
And i was always dreaming about younger brother or sister that them to look after. ;-)
But I`ve two cousins. I love them so much ;-))

My parents are very good, careful and kind people, they always understand me a lot.
They love me so much and I love them more...
My daddy`s name is Aleksey. He`s strict, but fair man.
They live not so far from me and we meet very often. He works as a manager.
The firm in which he works is engaged in manufacturing of ceramics.
In our region a lot of natural raw material for this manufacture.
My mum`s name is Lidiya, she`s a very sensual and kind woman.
Earlier she worked as a children`s doctor but now she doesn`t work.
My grandfather, who was a war veteran, taught me to be honorable and truthful.
But he died not so long ago. Now about my grandmother. My loving grandmother.
I love her so. She lives nearby in suburb. I often visit her.
My grandmother is very kind and fair. I love my family very much
we frequently spend time together. Do you like evenings with your family?
I love to spend holidays with my parents very much when we gather together at the table.
How did you spend your holidays? Where do you usually go on holiday?
Where are you going on vacation? And what are you doing in next month may?

Furthermore It would be interesting to know what is main values in your life: family, work, money or something another?
What do you appreciate in relationship? Tell me please about it, I`m very curious.
As for me, I appretiate honesty, understanding  And absolute trust each other in relations. I don`t accept lie.

Now I wish to bring to you notice that I`ve solved, as soon as I`ll arrive to you. I`ll rent an apartment in Oregon City.

Incidentally in this letter, I am sending you, my family pictures.
Photo with my dad (winter fishing),
Photo of my mom and I added my last picture.
Can I see photos of your parents and your new photos?
Ok., now I need rest because, I am tired after journey.

Have a great day.

Yours Olena.

Kind night my dear ******!

How are you today? I hope, that everything is good!

I feel so comfortable around you!
You seem to me very interesting person ******. I hope you feel the same about me :)))))   
If you do I`m the happiest person. I know it seems difficult enough to learn people through letters.
But when, we`ll have personal meeting. I think we`ll have enough time for everything.
We will know each other much closer. Do you agree with me??

I am a very cheerful and kind person and I always organize something interesting for me and my friends.
I like to help them to make life interesting.
It can be different things: dances, cinema, parties or outdoor entertainments.
At the same time I’d like to remind you that I`m a very romantic nature.
But frankly speaking..all these entertainments don`t bring too much joy in last time.
I`m always dreaming about romantic evening with my dare person..no matter I`ll be dinner and just a walk outside.
I think there`s something charming in it. What do you think about it?

******, do you have any ideas about our relations?
Feel free to write me more about your feelings and wishes. I always like to read your lines. You inspire me! 
Today I wished to send you a photo.
But unfortunately, I don`t have picture on this computer in internet cafe so I`ll send some photo later.
OK, now I`ve to leave now.

See you around. See you later.

With best wishes, Olena.

Good Day again, my dear ******, I hope that everything is ok with you.

Today, I`m full of energy. I`ve already cleaned my home up )
I`ve to admit that I adore cleanliness in the house. Do you love cleanliness?
How often, do you clean your house? May be I do it too often? Joke! :) lol ))

I send you more picture, but may be i have sent it to you, but anyway.,send it now ;-)))

Well, now, I`ve to prepare for a family dinner.
My grandmother feels herself not so good today..so, I`ll cook the dinner.
By the way, dear, what food do you like most of all? Do you prefer meat or fish?
Tell it to me, ******. I can be a good adviser in the kitchen..
My grandmother took care about it many years ago. You may be sure in it in some time.
I easily make various salads, soups, and also game and a fish.
As for my tastes, I like fish and fruits such as kiwi, bananas, pineapples and melons.
Today I`ve to cook chinese chicken and vegetable salad.
I think, ****** you like tasty food too?

We`ve proverb; << The way to heart of the man - passes through his stomach! >>
I was sure in it many times looking at my father.
Therefore I`ve to reach your heart using my cooking knoledges.
It is a joke!!! lol ;-)

Okey, I`ve to go to the kitchen already. I hope that daddy will be pleased today ;-))
Tell me more about your things at home? Please don`t forget to send your new photos!
And what are you doing this weekend?

Keep in touch.

Yours, Olena.

I`ve decided to write you again.

You know I`m not looking for some adventures,
I`m very serious of seeking one to live my further life with.
For some people this way of matching is very strange and not worth any commitments.
Therefore I`m a very honest and sincere person.
I guess even if we`ve a lot of different views on life, it`s normal and very interesting.
Because «Love» is the most important thing in this world and I`ll do everything for love!
I believe that even if you have an expensive car, a modern house or may be two, a big white yacht it`ll never
bring you a happiness if you haven`t a beloved person with whom you can share all this! Do you agree with me?
Of course I wish to have a nice house, car and much money for my own needs. It would be great.
But I think my happiness is more important and I don`t want to be safer for
all my life with man who can give me money but can`t give me love!
I don`t need money, I don`t need great house or material things, all I wish is love,
happiness and passion with my beloved man who will always support me and understand.

You know, I`m looking for a man who will love me the way I`m.
Who will understand me from half a word and sometimes from half a thought.
I`m ready to give the whole me to my man. He`s to be strong and sensitive at the same time.
He`s to accept all my weaknesses because I`m a woman and I`m the most tender creation which needs him.

I do think that you`re the same!
I hope you`re not against of me being so opened with you?

Look after yourself.

Yours Olena.

Hi again ******

In my private life i have emptiness. My relations have ended one year ago!
I have been never married, my last boyfriend was almost my age, we were with him together almost 2 years,
but he appeared the rascal, he deceived me though pretended, that everything is all right,
that always with me is fair. I thought, that he loves me, but there was,
that he simply a fool (excuse for expression), he frequently deceived me he was the liar,
for him friends and were more important than a party. For him there was no important we relations,
and I with him have said goodbye and not how many I do not regret about it,
therefore, now I search for more serious and sincere really «adult man for serious relations».
I want a adult man that knows what they want out of life and in a relationship.

No games! I`m looking for Honesty!
I`m looking for someone who is interested in getting to know the real me.
Family is very important to me, and would want a partner to have the same feelings.
I`m looking for my other half and my best friend. Someone that is funny, family oriented, a hard-worker.
Among associates of me of people I cannot allocate anybody for serious relations.
In the beginning it seems, that you have met the good suitable person, but then there is that it not so.
Likely therefore I also use the web service of date.
Probably here I can find the person who will be to love me, appreciate and understand.
It is not important for me his financial situation and work he makes.
I hope to find who appreciate women and who can care of woman.
I shall be ready to give all myself and i think, that the main advantage of the woman is fidelity and skill.

Sincerely, Olena.

Every country has its own customs and traditions,
which were formed over centuries. Ukrainian traditions are interesting and versatile.
They mean a lot for local people. Even young people eagerly respect and follow them.
National traditions determine the way people live: their language, religion, life values, relationships, even food and clothing.

Like in many countries, traditions in Ukraine are closely connected with everyday life and the agricultural calendar.
Ukrainians also have harvest songs for seasonal works, certain entertainments, ritual greetings and even superstitions.
For example, local people believe that shaking hands in the doorway may bring misfortune, or sitting between two people with the same name brings luck.

Ukrainians are family-oriented people. The origination and existence of the family is followed by many rituals and rules.
For example, there are certain merry elements of formal marriage proposal, engagement and bachelorette party.
The ceremony of marriage in Ukraine is called “veselye”, which literally means “fun”.
Very often parents and even grandparents live with their children and help them to raise the kids.
This tradition goes back to old times, when the majority of Ukrainians lived in villages.

Poetic and mysterious is the Midsummer Night or the holiday of Ivana Kupala.
Young girls, wearing flower wreaths, sing and dance in a ring. Afterwards, they put their wreaths into the water and watch their way.
This ritual shows the girls’ future and fortune. Christmas night is also a good time for fortune-telling.

Ukrainians are known for their hospitality. They like having guests over and for this occasion they put all the best food on the table.

Many consider, that Ukraine combines culture of the East and the West and it so.
Ukraine has not similar, unique culture all over the world.
I love my country, the native Land, a place where I was born and have grown.
I don`t know because of what at me from the childhood there is a bent for to new opening,
to something to another, unusual.

Yours cordially, Olena.

My dearest ******.

I`ve met my travel agent again today.
He`s explained me a situation why there were complexities.
Recently, your government has made more strict control over entrance to USA,
because of terrorism and consequently it`ll be more difficult, for arrival to you. But the agency will make it for me.
The agent told me that they`ve already got some workplaces in USA.
And I`ll have some weeks of a free time, in your country before I`ll start to work.

I`m very glad, that we won`t have big difficulties.
At first I`d fears when i knew that the agency won`t be able to do it or i should wait for a long time.
But the agent told me that everything had done great!

I`ve given your information, to my agent.(USA  Oregon City)
He has begun the advanced order of air tickets to - Portland International Airport (PDX)
I`ve already paid the first part of money to the agency.
I thought it would be not so much money. I planned to spend not this summ
but because of difficulties for its reception it became more expensive for me.

Dear ****** will it be possible if I ask you to help me with the other part of the payment for the travel.
I`ve some money and I took some from my parents, but i think they won`t be able to pay the other half of the payment.
Though, all will be known, only after the agent will develop a route.
I`ll inform you ******, if it`s necessary to help me.
I hope it won`t be a problem for you and i won`t worry about it.

Now I go to have a rest, I`m very tired today.

Take care of yourself.

Best wishes, Olena.

Hi again my beloved ******.

I`m glad to write to you again! I am thinking a lot about you ******.
You know ******, I need to tell you something. I think that friendship is very important in the relationships.
Let me explain what I mean here. I think that passion and affection are very good,
but two people that decide to be together need to know how deal with each other in everyday life.
You know what I mean? And I think that friendship between them will help a lot. I’d like to see a very good,
I can say the best friend in my soul mate. I think that emotional connection is very important,
so that two people will feel very comfortable with each other. How do you think ******?

When I am reading your letters ******, I feel that you`re honest and sincere with me,
you`re telling me a lot about you, so I want to give you the same thing. You know, I`ve a dream.
I’d like to find a true love, a special person who is going to love and take care of me and I`ll do the same for him.
I want our love to be forever. I think that when I meet that special one I`ll give him all of my tenderness, care and love.
And what`s your dream? What do you want the most from life ******? Please, tell me.
It`ll be very interesting for me to know what you`re thinking and dreaming about.

You know ******, I need to tell you something.
I`ve never thought before that this is possible to find a very good friend, somebody special with the help of Internet.
But now I can say that this happened to me, I’ve met you and it seems to me like I know you for a long time even though we exchanged only a few letters.
Now I can say that there`s a person in the world who understands me, my life position, whose dreams and intentions are close to mine.
You should know that you`re dear to my heart, I`m always ready to listen, understand and try to help you if you need that.
Ok, I`m finishing my letter now and I`ll be looking forward to your reply ******!!!

I am thinking about you!

With tender hugs and kisses, yours Olena.

Hi my sunshine ******,

How are you? Hope that you`ve a wonderful time.

I sent you the letter, but didn`t receive any answer from you.
Honey, I can`t describe you all of my feelings, the thought that the person like you`ve appeared in my life makes me feel so excited!
You`re far from me now, but I feel that my happiness is somewhere near me. I hope that we’ll be happy together.
Sweetheart, all I`ve told you is very true, all of my words are coming from my heart and soul!

I asked agent in what way it`s possible to transfer from you money for payment of them.   
He informed me, that they don`t accept, for payments, 
bank moving of money to the account, from private persons.
They accept such payment only from the organization at travel by groups.
Therefore I should make the second part of payment by cash. The agent has told,
that in our city some banks are engaged in moving of money from other countries.
He`s told. That they make it quickly, it demands for them about one day.
There are in our city some systems for moving work.
It RIA Money Transfer, Western Union or Money Gram

Tonight or tomorrow morning I`ll reach there and to learn, how it to make.
I`ll inform to you full details about it in the following messages.

Dear, thoughts overwhelm me, at me there`s a plenty of ideas,how we can spend together our time.
Also I`ll prepare for you some surprises I think, you`ll be pleased it.
I`ll tell you ******, about some ideas in the following messages.
When you`ll be in my hugs you can`t get out of my embraces. well...
I shan`t write now about that I`ll make with you, but you`ll remember for a long time it!
I promised to you, a photo. I have attached it in the letter.
I hope to you will be pleasant, for your heart:)
Now I finish the letter. My embraces and kisses.

Yours as always Olena.

Hi again my honey ******,

My dreams, overflow me ;-)))
I often present as we for the first time see each other. As we carry out together our night.
I think, that we won`t sleep this night.
I very much want to embrace you and to nestle my body to you.
I shall try, that you didn`t forget it never and I hope,
That you`ll make too it for me. We`ll make a break only for coffee and sandwiches ;)))

Also, lovely, I wanted to take a bath with you. We could rub a back each other and still something.
I very much wait this time and I`m glad, That it`s necessary to wait already a little.
I often think of things which we can make with each other. I think about it in full details.
I don`t write these details to you, my confusion doesn`t allow me to write it.
I stop my ideas that there was no big excitation. I`ve good imagination.
Even now I`ve some shiver in my body. well.,well.,well.,
I stop now this theme in my message :-)))
I already miss you.

My embraces and kisses.

Sincerely  Olena.

My lovely ******!
It is pleasant for me to read your words.

I`m glad to know, that you are ready to accept me in the house. Thank, that you trust me, my dear.
******, I want to tell to you that in the past the message I wanted to check,
As far as seriously you treat me. Forgive for this lovely, but you should understand me.
For me it was very important to know, whether will you agree to accept me in the the house.
If you insisted, that we met somewhere in hotel or in the other place, - that to me should to think,
You don`t want to invite me at itself because you have somebody or you not is serious enough to me,
And you want to meet me only for fun. It check - was small precaution. I heard, that many people get acquainted
To have only sex with the new person, though in the inform, that have serious intentions.
I hope I have not offended you, I know you understand me.

Now I`m sure in you ******,
And I`m glad, that you appeared really that the person whom I want to meet!
Dearest, I with big pleasure, I shall stay at you some days.
I adore you my dear!

Yours Olena.

Hello my dearest ******.

I heard to USA weather is good :)))))

I think, Spring - This is a great time for our first meeting.
I very much hope that we`ll be able to meet in the near time.
If we meet in may. I`ll always love this month :-)

I`m thinking about you a lot and I just can`t get you out of my head.
But I think that this is a good thing, actually deep in my heart
I feel that the emotional connection we`re developing is becoming bigger day by day.
I feel that my feelings to you`re getting stronger and stronger.
Every day I am thinking about you more and more.

You know ******,
Every day I think how great this is that we`ve met in internet,
from so many men and women that are there we`ve chosen each other, not anybody else.
I`m so thankful to fate that it gave me you, ******.

All the time I am dreaming about you and me, us together. These are very wonderful dreams,
I`m thinking about our future together, what if we meet
And like each other a lot and then how everything would be changed for both of us.
I like dreaming about us, hoping for the great future together.

Believe me, our meeting - will be memorable. You`ll never regret that we met!
I promise you - I`ll make you the happiest man in the world.
In this letter. I have put the photo. I hope to you will be pleasant.

Sweet kiss from me ;))

Sincerely yours Olena.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 08:22:50 AM by Administrator »