Author Topic: Ivanova Tatyana Vladimirovna <ladimirovnatatyana34@gmail.com>  (Read 2414 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Name: Ivanova Tatyana Vladimirovna
City: Kstovo, Russia
Emails: <ladimirovnatatyana34@gmail.com>, <misolntatyana@gmail.com>

Beneficiary: Ivanova Tatyana Vladimirovna
Beneficiary bank: Alfa-Bank., 27 Kalanchevskaya street, Moscow, 107078, Russia
SWIFT: ALFARUMM
Beneficiary Acc №: 40817840910060001552 (USD)

Hi my new Friend,
I just read your letter. I'm so glad you texted me.
Thanks. You remember me?  My name is Tatyana. 
I want to ask you to be decent with me. Like I told you before.
Online Dating is a new type of communication for me.
Now acquaintance on the Internet is popular all over the World.
It doesn't matter how far we go.
We can communicate online and get to know each other better.
You agree with me? Please send me your pictures.
I'm sure you have a beautiful smile.
Friend, viewing your photos will help me get to know you and your life better.
It's my first time writing a letter to a man on the Internet..
 Don't laugh at me. I'm a sociable girl,
but I used to communicate in reality.
I like to see a person's face during a conversation and see the emotions of the interlocutor.
I hope you have a smile on your face and a good mood from reading my letter..
I want to tell you a little about myself now.
I am 31 years old. I was born on August 22, 1987.
Zodiac sign - Leo. When's your birthday?
Although, the difference in our age can not be a problem for our communication.
Friendship can unite any age.
Friend, I have a specialized education.
I've been working since I graduated. My work brings me a steady income.
This is enough to live in my country, Russia.
My parents are alive, but I live alone.
I am already an adult and independent girl.
I often see my parents. I respect and love mom and dad.
I am not married. I have no children.
Of course in the past, I had an affair with a man.
My last relationship with a man ended almost 2 years ago.
I've been worried about the breakup for a long time.
Friend, I'm already out of sadness.
Now I have a feeling of loneliness.
A lot of my friends girls already have a family.
I also dream of creating my own family.
I hope you read my letter. Friend, I don't want to seem boring.
Are you interested in reading my letter?
I expect your new letter tomorrow.
Ask me questions that interest you,
and I will try to answer you. Ok?
I look forward to hearing from you. Tatyana

Good day to you ******,
It's me again, Tatyana! Are you in a good mood today? I've been waiting for today to see your letter.
I had a feeling you'd write me a letter. Last night, I wanted to see a letter from you.,
but I didn't have access to the Internet. I am currently at work. I'm comfortable writing letters to you from work.
******, I think I should keep telling you about my life. I don't smoke. I only drink wine during the festivities.
Bad habits, reduce our lives. I do not mind Smoking, everyone makes their own choice.
I don't have a lot of free time because I work a lot. When I have free time, I spend it in a variety of ways.
In my small town Kstovo enough entertainment. Have you seen Kstovo on the Internet? Do you know Moscow?
Distance from city Kstovo to Moscow 457 kilometers. Have you ever been to Russia?
I work as an office Manager in a private firm. I'm in charge of sales. My job requires me to be serious, attentive, diligent.
I have these qualities in me. I like working with documents. Every day I start working from 09:00 in the morning.
I finish work at 17:00 in the evening. I'm resting on Sunday. I have higher education. ******, what education do you have?
My work brings me a steady income. I get moral satisfaction from my work. I don't live to work.
With regard to the English language... I have been studying English for 2 years. I am learning English on my own.
I try to write you a letter myself, but sometimes I use a translator. I'm sorry for the mistakes in my letters.
I hope that our communication will allow me to improve my knowledge of English...
I liked your photos. You rather attractive man. Please continue to send me your photos!
Certainly the conversation by means of Skype was very good. However, I write you letters from a workplace,
and I do not have possibility to use Skype on work. I hope, that you understand me, and will not be annoyed.
As soon as my house laptop will be restored by us can communicate with you on Skype. Well?
******, please tell me about yourself and your country. I'm interested in knowing your life... How do you spend every day?
have you met people from Russia in your country? Do you have any Hobbies? I'm sending you my photos, which were taken not so long ago.
Thank you for the compliments you're giving me! I have to keep working now. Thank you for your attention to me.
I hope my letter wasn't boring for you. I'll look forward to hearing from you. Tatyana

Hello ******, I like our communication with you. I'm waiting for your letters every day!
Thank you for your time with me. I feel your attention, and of course it's nice for me.
Please don't leave my questions unanswered. I try to answer all your questions as well...
How's your day going? I woke up at 6:20 this morning. I try to do exercises and run every morning.
I don't have time to go to the gym, so I do physical exercises at home. Sometimes I go to the pool.
I'm back at work now. I don't have much work today. And I hope that there will be nothing unexpected.
******, is there a beach near your house? In summer I really like to visit the beach. The Volga river flows in my city.
In my last letter, I asked you about a hobby... I have Hobbies. I have a large collection of recipes.
Since childhood, I spent a lot of time in the kitchen with my mother. My mother taught me how to cook a lot of different dishes.
Are you familiar with Russian cuisine? In your city there are restaurants of Russian cuisine?
In my city there are restaurants of various cuisine of the whole world.
I will be happy to introduce you to Russian cuisine in the future. Often we together with girlfriends gather at my house.
I like to surprise my friends with new dishes. I live alone. My parents live in a village near the town of Kstovo.
My parents' village is called Rumyantsevo. In the village, less developed Infraestructura, so I preferred to live in the city.
There's also no work for me in the village. I rent an apartment in Kstovo. I like the apartment I've been renting for 7 years.
I have a friendly relationship with the landlady. I often visit my parents. I have an older brother. My brother is 38 years old.
My brother has his own family and lives in Nizhny Novgorod. My brother has a daughter, she is 9 years old. My niece.
I love my family very much! But lately I don't see as much as I'd like my brother.
On the big holidays, we all gather at my parents' house.
******, when I write you an email, I want to tell you everything. Too bad there's a distance between us.
If we lived nearby, we could meet in a cafe and talk endlessly.
I sincerely hope you support my dreams. I hope that someday our dreams will come true.
Now I want to develop our acquaintance with you. I expect your letter tomorrow. Your Tatyana

Hello ******, Are you waiting for my letters? I rush to work every day to see your new letter.
I read your letter in the morning and I have a good mood all day.
Now I have free time, and I drink coffee write you letter.
Our communication with you in any case does not interfere with my work.
I have time to do everything that is required of me at work...
As for religion... My religion is Christianity. I believe in God, but I don't go to Church often.
I believe that God is one, just people of every religion call him different.
I think it's very important for a person to believe, because it helps a lot
many and give a lot of good hopes to man!
******, how did you spend last night? what are your plans for tonight?
Dear ******, do you think of our relationship as a friendship? I want to know. I'm a very trusting girl.
My heart was broken by relationships in the past! I don't want the experience of a bad relationship to happen again.
I don't want to remember my past relationship right now. Maybe I'll tell you about it someday, but not now.
******, I like you. I read many compliments in your letters. You say such beautiful words to me.,
which I've never heard from men in Russia. I'm opening my feelings to you now.
I feel like my life is starting to make sense after being alone for so long. Sometimes I think about you during the day..
I can imagine what you're doing at one time or another. Please be honest with me.
I don't have time to keep writing you. I'll be waiting for your letter! Your friend from Russia, Tatyana

My dear ******, I'm tired at work today. Early in the morning I was called by my Director,
and asked to prepare a financial report for the last 3 weeks.
I've just finished all the necessary calculations. Very tired. Not had a minute to relax.
Later, I will go to the Director and submit the prepared report.
Now received from you letter brought me joy.
******, I want to look into your eyes right now and guess your mood.
You know that look can say more than a million words?
My eyes sparkle with joy, when I check my email and see your new letter.
Thank you for the happiness you bring me.
******, have you told anyone about our communication? I didn't tell anyone.,
that now I have a friend on the Internet and that you're in another country.
I promise I won't tell anyone about our relationship if that's what you want.
Some people are very envious and I really don't like it.
Our communication with each other is our joy...
******, are you romantic? Do you like to surprise a girl?
I like romance... I like to watch the stars, I like to have dinner by candlelight.
I also like to dance to slow music... However, for a long time I did not feel all this. 
I'm sorry to have to finish my letter. Honey now I will go to the Director to take the report, which was prepared today.
my kisses for you.. I'll send you my picture from my desk.
Don't forget I'm expecting a letter from you. Your Tatyana

My dear ******, I'm tired at work today. Early in the morning I was called by my Director,
and asked to prepare a financial report for the last 3 weeks.
I've just finished all the necessary calculations. Very tired. Not had a minute to relax.
Later, I will go to the Director and submit the prepared report.
Now received from you letter brought me joy.
******, I want to look into your eyes right now and guess your mood.
You know that look can say more than a million words?
My eyes sparkle with joy, when I check my email and see your new letter.
Thank you for the happiness you bring me.
******, have you told anyone about our communication? I didn't tell anyone.,
that now I have a friend on the Internet and that you're in another country.
I promise I won't tell anyone about our relationship if that's what you want.
Some people are very envious and I really don't like it.
Our communication with each other is our joy...
******, are you romantic? Do you like to surprise a girl?
I like romance... I like to watch the stars, I like to have dinner by candlelight.
I also like to dance to slow music... However, for a long time I did not feel all this. 
I'm sorry to have to finish my letter. Honey now I will go to the Director to take the report, which was prepared today.
my kisses for you.. I'll send you my picture from my desk.
Don't forget I'm expecting a letter from you. Your Tatyana

Dear ******,
I read your letter this morning. I think about you a lot during the day.
I have just a little free have a break at work. I decided to write you a letter.
Remember what I told you in my last letter that I went to file a financial report with my Director?
The Director accepted my report. I took the opportunity to ask the Director when
I would be on vacation this year? Spring is coming. Every year my vacation in the spring or summer.
Last year my vacation was in June. The Director said he couldn't give me the exact dates of my vacation now.
The Director promised that as soon as will schedule dates of my vacation at once will inform me.
Will you have a vacation soon? ****** I currently have no plans for the upcoming holidays.
It will be good if we can have holidays at the same time! Do you agree?...
Today at lunch I visited the cafe with his colleague. We ate and talked. Name of my colleague Elena.
Elena told me she noticed a change in me recently. I started coming to work earlier than usual.
I spend a lot of time at the computer. Also my colleague said that lately
I look very happy... I didn't expect to hear about it.
******, I didn't say anything to my colleague about our conversation.
But I thought about it and realized that my life really changed after the beginning of our communication.
I come to work before anyone else to read your letter in peace. When I read your letters.
I'm entering another World. I'm trying to imagine that we're together and we're talking.
Please don't laugh at me... I trust you completely, and that's why I'm telling you this.
I'll finish my letter to you now. I wish you a pleasant day!
Remember that you have a friend in Russia. Your Tatyana

Hi ******, Thinking about you brings me a good mood. When I can't see your letters,
I think about you and me, and I'm in a good mood. I just read your letter...
******, I really like our friendship. Before. I had a feeling of curiosity about you.
Now I have a feeling of affection personal feeling for you. I'm waiting for your letters, like a child waiting for a Christmas present.
Your letters have become the most important part of my life. It's been a long time since I felt anything.,
which is in my heart now. I have feelings for you... I'm afraid to tell you that.,
but my feelings for you are more than sympathy... I with huge impatience wait for your letters.
I go to bed and think about you and me. Previously, I had no idea that feelings can arise when communicating in e-mail.
Now we are convinced of this. ******, how do you feel? I'm sincere with you, and I'm only telling you how I feel.
From the very beginning of our communication we agreed on sincerity, and I trust you now.
Now I have a feeling that you and I have known each other for a lifetime.
I have no secrets from you. I always try to answer your questions.
Please repeat your questions for me when I forget to answer your questions. OK?
Dear ******, today I want to ask you some questions. If you don't want to answer me, I understand.
You write letters to other girls? You're the only man I write letters to.
Tell me please how do you see your future? What do you want in the future and do you want,
to be a part of your future? Would you like me to be your future wife for the rest of your life?
I want to get married only once and be happy. I want to love and be loved..
Can you travel to Russia? I have a passport that allows me to travel all over the world.
It's hard to talk about feelings in letters. I want to look into your eyes and listen to you.
A look can convey a lot more words. You agree with me? I think our personal meeting will help us get to know each other.
Yes, I'm seriously thinking about our personal meeting. Please don't forget to answer my questions.
I really appreciate our communication. ******, I'm afraid to check my email some day and not see your email.
Please don't leave me without your letters. I'll be leaving work early today.
My mom promised that the day will arrive in the town of Kstovo in order to visit the shops.
Perhaps my mother will come to visit me in the evening. And stay in my apartment.
I expect your new letter tomorrow. my kiss.. Your Tatyana

Good day dear ******,
Lately I've been enjoying being alone and thinking about you and me.
It's springtime... When I walk through the streets of our city, I see a lot of couples in love..
I see., like young couples sitting on Park benches. They look very happy. I immediately think about us with you.
I want the distance between us to melt in an instant, and we're together.
I'm grateful to God and the Internet that we met...
******, my mom was my guest. Mom came to my apartment late.
That's why mom stayed the night at my place. We were awake. On the way home, I bought a cake.
My mother and I drank tea and ate cake. My mother and I are very good friends.
I don't have any secrets from my mom. I am already a grown girl, but my mother always helps me with wise advice.
I told my mom about, that I have a friend. Yes, ******, I told my mom about you. Mom was surprised.
I told my mother that we met on the Internet and have been communicating for a long time.
Mom approved of us talking, even though she said I should be careful.
My mother is a wise woman, and she tries to warn me not to have a heart injury.
I told my mom that you're a good kind, smart man, and maybe soon we'll have a meeting with each other.
Mom invited me to dinner tonight. Yes, tonight, I will be arriving at my parents' house.,
and I will tell you more about our acquaintance with my parents. I feel it's my duty to consult my parents.,
they are the closest people to me and they will always help with the right advice.
It's hard for me to imagine how my dad would react to having a friend outside of my country.
Mom promised that together we say the Pope. My mom said to say Hello to you!
******, thank you for answering my questions. In my last letter, I told you how I felt about you.
You trust me? It's hard to talk about feelings in letters. I believe we'll meet you some day.,
and we can talk all the time. Every word I say to you, I say consciously!
Love is a feeling that unites such feelings as Friendship, Respect, Trust, Sincerity,
mutual Understanding, Affection, Tenderness. I believe that in love you need to admit
looking into the eyes of your loved one. ******, feelings that are in my heart now
very new to me. When I read your letters, I feel like butterflies fluttering in my stomach. And you do all this.
******, my full name is Ivanova Tatiana. Please tell me your full name in your next letter?
Are you serious about our meeting? I really want our vacation to be together.
I hope that in the next few days, the Director will tell the exact dates of my vacation
so that we can arrange a meeting. Even if you're busy some part of the day, I don't want to give up our meeting.
I promise that I will be patient, and I will wait for you to meet me every day that I spend with you.
I really don't want to finish my letter to you now.. I feel like I can write endless letters to you.
However, I have to work now. Please write me a letter quickly.. Sincerely, forever your Tatyana

Hello ******,
Thank you for your new letter. Last night I caught myself thinking I missed you...
I was visiting my parents, and I told my parents about you and me.
******, my daddy has approved ours with you dialogue. Dad said I should be careful.
I said that there is trust between us, and we have been communicating for a long time.
My parents see that I'm happy. My mom and dad are really happy for you and me.
Now we have my parents ' blessing. We can start planning our meeting.
By the way, today I talked to the Director about the upcoming holidays.
The Director said that this year I have a total number of holidays 48 days. I can spend it right away or split it.
This is good news for you and me! I'm glad! The Director has told that my vacation will begin soon.
And it's up to me how quickly I get my Director's job done.
Now I need to finish some errands for my Director, and I can be on vacation.
I assume that in 3-4 days my vacation will begin. Are you glad to know that?
******, I now think about how to travel in USA for the holidays. I have long dreamed to visit USA!
Now my desire has grown, because I have a friend in USA! My friend in USA it's you!
During our communication with you, we have become good friends, and I have a great desire to meet you.
Do you want to meet me? I've never been in USA!.. Could you meet me at the airport?
I don't know anyone at all USA except you. I wish you could meet me at the airport.
I would love to spend all your free time with you. The time we spend together will help us get to know each other.
Of course I understand that you have a personal life with responsibilities. I don't want to be a burden to you.,
and ready to wait patiently ours with you a meeting every day. We can spend evenings together. You agree with me?
We have a lot in common. During our dialogue my life has changed. I don't feel lonely right now.
******, I'm sure when we meet. our feelings will be even stronger. I'm sincere with you, and I trust you completely.
I think that the nearest big international airport from my city is in Moscow. This is the airport "Domodedovo".
Is there an international airport near your house? Which airport could I arrive at for our meeting?
I told you I have a passport that allows me to travel The world. I think I will need to apply for a visa to travel to your country.
In the following days, I plan to visit a travel Agency in our city to learn more about traveling to you.
I promise I'll give you any news I have. I'm glad to know that you liked the photos from my everyday life.
This photo with my parents' cat "Pike", I made especially for you when I woke up early in the morning in my parents' house..
I expect your letter tomorrow. I hope that tomorrow I will be able to tell you some information about my trip.
I kiss you and hug you tight. Your Tatyana

Cute ******, How's your day today?
I didn't even have lunch today. Lunch break today I to visit the travel Agency "Intourist".
I have learned some information that is needed to visit USA!
In my city of Kstovo there is no visa center of your country.
I can't get a visa in my city. Several times I have used the services of the travel Agency "Intourist".
In the past I traveled to Abkhazia and Turkey. The entry of Russia into Abkhazia and Turkey
is carried out freely without a visa. I just got my visa when I arrived at the airport.
Today I was explained that the travel Agency does not have all the powers to issue visa to your country.
An employee of the travel Agency told me that I would have to visit the visa center to apply for a visa.
Moscow is the closest to my city visa center of your country. And I need to visit the visa application centre.
******, I am pleased to know that you like thoughts on ours with you a meeting.
Together with the employee of the travel Agency, we decided that the best type of visa
for my trip is a visa "Tourist". According to the Tourist visa, I can be in USA,
as well as move freely through the territory USA, within 90 days.
I can come and spend up to 30 days with you. As I was informed, the visa processing time is 10-12 days.
During this time it is better for me to live in Moscow, because at any time I can be invited to the visa center
for an interview. I have already taken a form that I will need to fill out and submit to the visa center...
I have a few questions for you now. ******, what things should I take with me,
to feel comfortable in USA? Can I stay at your house or do I have to live in a hotel or rent an apartment?
Will you help me find a place? please don't leave my questions unanswered. This is important.
By the way, can you tell me your home address? My parents want to know your address at USA!
Please don't think my mom and dad don't trust you. It's just my parents are worried right now.
I'm waiting for your address in the next letter. OK? My home address.
Russia., Nizhny Novgorod region., city Kstovo., Victory Avenue 13. I can't believe we're gonna be together soon.
We can refuse letters, and talk endlessly in reality looking each other in the eye.
******, today at the travel Agency I was told that maybe I will be asked for an invitation from you,
when I will apply for a visa at the visa center. Could you send an invitation for me?
Although, perhaps the invitation is not required. I will call the visa application centre
to find out the details of the visa application. I will also find out the prices of paperwork.
I am sure. what information I told you now, was a good information for you.
No one can stop us from meeting. Kisses. Your Tatyana

P,s/ I send you my photo from vacation in Turkey last summer.

Hello my ******,
Thank you for answering my questions. I am very happy to receive your letter today.
******, I look forward to meeting you with great anticipation. Are you waiting for us to meet?
I have some important news today. Please, be careful. I called the visa application centre yesterday.,
which is located in Moscow. Now I know all the information I need to travel to USA!
First of all, I was told that I should personally visit the visa center in Moscow to start the visa process.
A personal visit to the visa application centre is required for an interview and to submit biometric data.
I said it wasn't a problem. My vacation will start tomorrow, and I can start applying for a visa at any time.
I was given a list of all the documents that I have to provide to the visa center to get a visa.
I have to show a certificate of marital status, a certificate of employment,
a Declaration of payment of all taxes, as well as a passport and photos.
Today I will try to prepare all the documents. I was also told that I will have to provide 2 tickets
(ticket for arrival in USA and for return to Russia). ******, I was told the prompt would be optional for me.
If there's a need for an invitation, I'll tell you about it. I decided that I would rent a room in Moscow.
I will choose cheaper variant when I will arrive to Moscow. Also today I learned about the cost of a visa.
To start visa processing, I will have to pay 160 USD. I will also need to pay the visa fee
and an additional fee for registration of questionnaires. To be allowed to travel in USA I have to have health Insurance.
In General, the cost of obtaining a visa will be about 400 USD. This amount includes the cost of health insurance.
I asked about the cost of air tickets, but the girl at the visa center could not answer my question. When I will in Moscow,
I will visit Domodedovo airport to find out the prices. I have savings. I have 982 USD to spend holidays.
******, I don't know if my money will be enough to buy tickets. The thing is, I'll have to live in
Moscow. Visa processing will take 7-10 days. Today, after talking to the girl from the visa center, I thought a lot about,
how can we meet? We have a friendship, and I'm sure our friendship will grow. I want to know what our feelings are.
mutual. ******, I need to make sure you meet me at the airport USA. ******, you can help me with buying tickets in USA?
What if I don't have enough money for flights? I expect you as much as I want us to meet.
It's important for me to know, and that's why I'm asking you for help. I don't have a lot of money, and I'm not from a rich family.
However, I do not mind the money for our meeting. And I'm ready to spend their savings for the sake of our meeting.
I have a feeling of joy that appeared from the first day of our acquaintance. From my life the feeling of loneliness was gone,
and I'm glad to know that there's someone in The world who thinks about me. Our meeting is a big step in our relationship.
I listen to my heart, and my heart says that together we will be happy. Please tell me your thoughts.
I'll be waiting for your letter. I need to know the answers to my questions. I don't want to lose a single day of my vacation.
Now I will go to the Director to get all the certificates that will be necessary for me to obtain a visa.
Waiting for your letter. Tatyana

Good day to you ******,
I just read your letter. I'm working. But I'm not working today.
Today I received from my Director all the documents that are necessary for visa processing.
The Director wished me a good holiday. I already said goodbye to my colleagues at work.
Now I have a lot of joy. I'm happy that you and I are going to be together soon.
I am sure that the upcoming holidays will be the best for me. ******, I look forward to meeting you with great anticipation.
Last night I Packed my things to travel to your place. Today I will visit my parents ' house.
I have to say goodbye to my mom and dad. ******, thank you for answering my questions from the last email.
I trust you, and I have no doubt of your sincerity now. We'll be together soon...
I will arrive in Moscow tomorrow. I promise I will write you a letter every day, and I will report,
how are things with the visa. OK? I will need your support when I am in Moscow.
It's a huge city, and I'll be there all alone. I'm sure it's feelings. which there is between us will help us with you be together!
I must go now I don't work anymore, and I can't hold up the computer for long. I'll go to the station right now.,
to buy a ticket to arrive in Moscow tomorrow. I miss you! You and I are going to have a great time.
******, will you have your camera with you on the day we meet?
I want the moment I met you, we carried through a lifetime.
I'll write you a letter tomorrow. Your Tatyana

Hi ******, It's evening.. I am very tired today. I went out of my city by train at 21:50 pm.
As early as 4:06 in the morning I was in Moscow. In Moscow, I rented a room in the apartment.
One day rental would cost me $16. The landlady is a very good woman. Her name is Elizaveta.
******, what you wrote to me today. This is absolutely not true. There is no need to pay anyone 7,000 or 10,000 thousand USD to come to the United States.
Today I have already submitted all the documents for a visa and I will explain everything to you now. Read attentively.
******, I visited the visa application centre and the airport today. At the visa center,
I wrote an application for a visa. I liked that friendly people work in the visa center.
Helped me in everything. I gave all the necessary documents. I also took photos for visa application.
At the visa center, I met a girl who had already received a visa, and I asked her how much time it takes,
to get a visa, she said the visa center is working fast. The visa center told me, that I should buy 2 tickets.
Tickets are required to obtain a visa. The fact that the staff of the visa center
must be absolutely sure of the exact dates of my departure and return back to Russia,
and I would like to note that the exact date on the visa. I was told that this is the main condition for obtaining a visa.
I was very surprised by these rules, but I was told that it is important to get a visa so quickly.
Today I personally visited Domodedovo airport, and considered the price of tickets. The choice of tickets is very large.
The main criterion for the selection of tickets for me was the price. I needed to find cheap flights. 
My dear we have to hurry with the purchase of tickets that would be as soon as possible to provide
tickets to the visa application center, to obtain a visa as soon as possible. An employee of the airport helped me when
choosing tickets. The cost of one ticket is 402 USD. I need to have 804 USD dollars,
so I could buy tickets. ******, I already told you I would need your help.
Now I have no money to buy tickets. I paid at the visa center for a visa and health insurance.
I also paid for the room. I had a little money, but these day I need to live in Moscow
I'm still processing my arrival for you. It will take a little time if we quickly provide data
about my tickets to the visa center. Can you help me buy tickets? I have already told you that I have
to buy tickets to Russia. I called my Bank today. I needed to know how I could get money from you quickly.
I've never seen this before. The Bank explained to me that I can get your help to my Bank account.
When can I get your help? Tell me. I'll give you my Bank details. It matters now.
I should know, because tomorrow I will go to the visa application center and I have to let them know when
I'll get tickets for certification. Already my visa is in the process of registration.
I am glad that I was able to start the visa process. I hope that very soon we will be together.
I'm very tired today. I will go to rest now. I write you from Internet cafes he is not far
from the room where I rent in Moscow. Moscow is the capital of Russia.
Please don't leave me without your letters. I'm all alone here, and I need your support every day.
I love you! I don't have pictures to send you right now. I hurried to the train to Moscow and forgot to take my camera,
he stayed at home, and now I have no opportunity to take pictures, but do not worry soon we will meet.
I expect your letter tomorrow. Yours, Tatyana

Hello my love Jack,
Thanks for your quick response, honey. I read your short letter, darling, I am waiting for your financial help for buying air tickets.
I am very glad that you want to help me with the purchase of air tickets. I feel that you care about me. You take care of our meeting with you.
In order that you could send monetary assistance to me for the purchase of air tickets. You need to send 804 USD to my bank account.
Here is the information of my bank account where you need to transfer money.
Beneficiary: Ivanova Tatyana Vladimirovna
Beneficiary bank: Alfa-Bank., 27 Kalanchevskaya street, Moscow, 107078, Russia
SWIFT: ALFARUMM
Beneficiary Acc №: 40817840910060001552 (USD)
As soon as you send a money transfer, I can get your help and purchase air tickets.
When will you be able to send cash aid to me to purchase tickets?
Yesterday at the visa center I was informed that it was necessary to provide data on my departure as soon as possible.
Now I need to get tickets as quickly as possible.
You my angel. I love you my prince! I am waiting for your answer and your help. Sincerely yours Tatyana

« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 08:32:43 AM by Administrator »