Author Topic: Alina <daryadantist84@gmail.com>  (Read 2396 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Alina <daryadantist84@gmail.com>
« on: February 28, 2019, 06:38:56 AM »
Name: Alina
City: Samara, Russia
Emails: <dentsamirik@gmail.com>, <daryadantist84@gmail.com>, <famgirlsam84@gmail.com>

Account holder: Slivkina Liliya Evgenevna
Address account holder: Ulitsa Myagi,13,Samara,Russia,Postal code:443093
Bank of the Account Owner: Tinkoff Bank
Account Owner Account Number (IBAN): RU40817840400000589037 or 40817840400000589037
Account holder SWIFT (BIC): TICSRUMMXXX or TICSRUMM
Bank address Account holder: 1st Volokolamsky pr.,10,bld.1,Moscow,Russia
Purpose of payment: Financial assistance in favour of relative

Goog evening ******
I am happy to receive  a letter from you. I ’m working at the moment. I spend most of
my time in my workplace. Thus I will write you letters from the work computer. Unfortunately I do not have a computer at home,
but I promise to answer your letters every day. I’m excited that you liked me and that you enjoyed my shot. I would love to
continue our communication to get to know one another better. I kindly ask you to be sincere and discuss honestly our intentions.
Sincerity and trusting is the key of deeper relationship. I am sorry for the short letter, it’s a reaaly busy day today. I just
wanted to give you a short message that I have got your letter. I will send you today some time later and describe you in detail
about my life. I really hope to continue our acquaintance and correspondence.
Yours ever, Alina

Hello there ******
I am pleased to get  a letter from you. It have been really busy had a plenty of work today.
That is why I had no possibility answer at once. I ’ll try to tell you about my life and I do hope that you will like my story.
I’m Alina. My friends and colleagues call me Alinochka. I am 34 and my birthday is September 18th. I’m 166 cm high and my weight is about 56 kg.
I’m a stomatologist by occupation. I work as a dental professional in a denture treatment clinic. I live and work in Samara, Russia.
In my spare time Ilike to work out. I like active rest and spending time in nature. I don’t smoke. Most of my time I spend at work
and try to develop my skills in the dentistry. I had an internship to enhance my qualification in the field of implant transplantation
in different countries such as Israel, the US and Finland. I live alone in my own apartment. Because of the lack of free time it is
difficult for me to find a decent man. I had a few meetings with men and they just did not want serious relations. They only wanted
to have a night with me... I am 34 and I really want to have my man. So I decided to send you an e-mail and get to know you better.
In men I prefer a sense of humor, sincerity, being truthful and romanticism. I really hope that I became interesting to you and you
will reply my e-mail. Tell me more about yourself. About you living place, your interests and whether you have relations. I do not
want to become involved in any relations... As they say in Russia – can good ever come out of evil?  I hope that I did not tire you
with my life story)))) I attach some of my photos and I hope you’ll like them. I ’d like to see your photos, to read the story about
your life and hobbies. So we can get to know each other better))) What do you think? I hope that you will respond to my letter.
I will wait for it impatiently!I looking forward to get it!))))Yours sincerely,Alina

Good afternoon ******
How are things with you?
My dear, thank you for your photos. I think you're a very handsome man. I like you and I want to see as much as possible of your photos. Tell me more about yourself. Where you
 live and in as city of. What do you do? Your Hobbies? I want to know you better. I wrote to you that I write you letters from work. I spend most of my time at work. I don't have a computer at home. I can not chat on skype if the boss sees me talking on skype is breaking me. I'll write you my phone number after we get to know each other better.
Again, I am very pleased to receive a letter from you. Probable our correspondence will make our relations more close. I want to tell you that I write my letters to
you from the worker computer.Because I work a lot and spend most of my time at work and therefore the computer at home I do not need. In the morning, all the way to
the  work, I thought, Will I get your answer? I wonder whether you like it or not? Did you like my photos. Only last night, when I returned home, I realized that I had
very little told you about myself. Therefore, I was very glad to see your letter. Today I will try to give as much information about myself and about my life. I am
the only and late child in the family. My my father left me when I was 7 years old. My mom died 2 years ago. All these circumstances made me strong. Let's not talk about
sad things. After the death of my mom, I feel very lonely, because I do not have a native person. ******, but I have a best friend Natalia. Say you have such a close friend
with whom you spend your free time and feel comfortable. My relationship with a man ended six months ago. In Russia, men in me see only sex. For me a man should be not
only a good lover,but also a friend from whom there will be no secrets and mutual understanding. Do you agree with me? Today I told my friend that met you on the Internet,
she looked at me with surprise since it does not look like me. Then my girlfriend said it was good, but she advised me to be ostorzhnee because the Internet is a lot of
scammers.Vam write a lot of girls? You can answer honestly how I understand everything, I really hope we will be honest to each other. ****** for me, age does not
matter, because I hold opinions the main thing is that the person was kind, sympathetic and loved me, I think that this is the most main thing. I have a good job and money for
me does not play a big role. Money is a means for existence. What do you think of my character? Do you like my personality? you do not bored to read my letters? Online dating
is the first experience for me and therefore I would like our conversation to be built as an interactive dialogue for us So I ask you sincerely write that you want to know
about me? I hope that you will answer me as quickly as possible.
Sincerely, Alina.

Hello my dear ******, I am very glat to receive your new letter, thank you very much for your attention to me, I am very pleased with this. How are you today?
How is your mood, I hope everything is good. I love looking at your photos. You look great in the photo.
Frankly speaking today I have very replete day, I feiled with a lot of different thoughts and I'm overwhelmed with a lot of very different thoughts and emotions. I'm
not going to share with you and will try to describe to you what happened today. Today I woke up early in the morning. The bright rays of the sun made me open my eyes.
They easily penetrate into my room and make me stay awake, because my bed is located near the window. I got up, took a shower, went to the kitchen, cooked a breakfast
of eggs, a salad of promiscuity and coffee. During my lunch I realized that I was worried about something. In fact, everything turned out to be simple, I thought you
answered me or not? Yesterday, in my letter, I again told you about my idea of relationships and about my personal life. Perhaps you decided that I'm a bore ??)))).
I wanted to come to work early and check my mail. I was very frightened by the thought that there was no answer from you. Before work I get on public transport but
in the mornings it is really a nightmare to use it - so many people, the traffic is overcrowded and everyone is in a hurry. Today at work I learned that I will soon have an important stage in my life. Tomorrow in our city there will be a competition at which several personal grants for training and professional development will be allocated. Such events take place in our country every year. Every year several promising medical workers are selected.
Such grants give the opportunity to free-of-charge training abroad, in order to acquire a new experience. I already told you that I several times had the owners of such a grant and had an internship in Israel, the US and Europe. So today I tried to finish my work as soon as possible.
I plan to go to the gym now, it helps me to concentrate and correctly expound my thoughts. In the evening I will need to make an excellent presentation so that I can receive such a grant. The owner of such a grant, in the right to choose the country and clinic, where he will be trained and working. I will finish my letter, I hope that you are not angry, you understand that tomorrow will be a very difficult day for me. I hope that tomorrow morning I will see your letter)))
Sincerely yours, Alina.

Good afternoon my dear ******, I am very happy to get your new letter. Thank you for your attention. How past your day?
I'll write you my phone number after we get to know each other. I'm an Orthodox Christian.
You're asking me about my parents. You don't read my letters carefully. I wrote to you about my parents.
Even on such a responsible day, I woke up thinking about you. I think I'm starting to get used to reading your letters every day.
They becomes something important for me. As always, I quickly had my breakfast. I think about you always, I think you are that very person, about
who I was dreaming and finaly I found you and dont want to loose, I want to learn you always, it's very easy and great to talk with you.
I find a ray of light in your letters. And with every letter we learn all this more and more about each other, I think it's wonderful. Do you
agree with me? My day past well today, but it happens that I get tired on work, because almost I dont have free time to sit. We have a lot of
clients, and all of them have their own problems, but when I start thinking about you I forget about everything. I often think about the future
and I am happy that in my life I have a person and it is you, a person to whom I can trust. I think without trust and understanding can't be real love.
It is very important feelings. My vital principle is to be maximum honest and open whith the person who will be near with me. I trust you my dear, and I
hope you also trust me too. If we want to be related with each other, then we should be honest not only in letters but in the hearts too. I appreciate
and respect a man who keeps his word, but does not throw it to the wind. ****** I hope that you are not such a person who just says, and word and deed will
not fixed it. It's very important for me that the man was confident in himself and not be a coward. I want to be behind this person like behind of a stone
wall and I dont want to scare of the world around me. My dear, if I didnt answer to some of your question, it means I diddn't understand it, could you send
it one more time please, for me it is very important to answer to all your questions.
****** what is the main aim of your life?  What do you want to acheive? Can you describe your dreams if it is not a secret of course. My big dream is to find
good a and happy family and for the rest will come term. I hope very much for our hearts when they will come across. Write me soon becouse your letters kindles
an ice in my heart.
Looking forward to a new letter from you. From all my heart your Alina.

Good day my dear ******,I am very happy to get your new letter.Thank you for your attention. How past your day?

****** tell me what you think? I want to call you. I want to talk with you and discuss our letters with my progress in my work.
Give me your Phone Number and the full country code.

Even on such a responsible day,I woke up thinking about you. I think I'm starting to get used to reading your letters every day.
They becomes something important for me.As always,I quickly had my breakfast.I think about you always, I think you are that very person, about
who I was dreaming and finaly I found you and dont want to loose, I want to learn you always,it's very easy and great to talk with you.
I find a ray of light in your letters. And with every letter we learn all this more and more about each other,I think it's wonderful. Do you
agree with me? My day past well today, but it happens that I get tired on work,because almost I dont have free time to sit. We have a lot of
clients, and all of them have their own problems, but when I start thinking about you I forget about everything.I often think about the future
and I am happy that in my life I have a person and it is you, a person to whom I can trust.I think without trust and understanding can't be real love.
It is very important feelings. My vital principle is to be maximum honest and open whith the person who will be near with me.I trust you my dear, and I
hope you also trust me too.If we want to be related with each other, then we should be honest not only in letters but in the hearts too.I appreciate
and respect a man who keeps his word,but does not throw it to the wind. ****** I hope that you are not such a person who just says,and word and deed will
not fixed it. It's very important for me that the man was confident in himself and not be a coward.I want to be behind this person like behind of a stone
wall and I dont want to scare of the world around me.My dear,if I didnt answer to some of your question,it means I diddn't understand it,could you send
it one more time please, for me it is very important to answer to all your questions.
****** what is the main aim of your life? What do you want to acheive? Can you describe your dreams if it is not a secret of course.My big dream is to find
good a and happy family and for the rest will come term.I hope very much for our hearts when they will come across.Write me soon becouse your letters kindles
an ice in my heart.Looking forward to a new letter from you.Sincerely yours,Alina

Hello my dear ******!!!

It's a great pleasure for me to see your new letter. How are you? How is your day today?****** I got your phone number. I will check my international roaming and call you. I really want to talk to you.
I hope that you are doing well and your mood is on  top.Every morning I wake up thinking about you and my mood immediately gets better.Last night I had a dream, in my dream I dreamed about the first day of our meeting.It was very romantic and beautiful.We were at a picnic by the sea and looked at the sunset...****** I miss you and your letters.You have become very close person for  me,but I would like to be much more closer.I think that our letters can grow into real and sneaking feelings. Sometimes I regret that we have
not met before.
 Of course,I understand that we live in different countries,and it was difficult for us to meet earlier.Now I am very grateful to fate and my first
letter to you that we have found each other in this big world. I'm sure that we can be happy together.My heart is now open to you. I hope that you will not break it,
as I very much trust you. I hope that our relations will develop and grow into true love. I promise you that I am sincere and frank with you always.I will not play with you, because serious relationships are  important to me.I think that I have feelings for you, but so far I can not correctly express my emotions.It seems to me that I behave like a little girl ...)Now I have such feelings,that in my head everything turned upside down and I have large surge of emotions.All this is connected with you ****** ...I read your letters,and it's always interesting for me to finish reading them to the end, I re-read all your letters several times.
I almost forgot to tell you the good news.One of the members of the jury told me that I performed very well and I have very good chances to win this grant.I was among  the finalists.I am very nervous and worried, but thoughts about you do not give me rest.******,in my head only you,our communication and our letters.It seems to me  in my life comes a white band. I can not explain it,but it seems to me that a new stage is beginning in my life .....What do you think about this?
Now I need to go home to have dinner and see a good and kind movie.I wish you a good day and look forward to your letter.Your woman,Alina

Hello my sweet ******!! Can I call you so?

How are you?How is your health?******, I already have a passport.I'm very happy to see your letter.****** I always think about you no matter what I do.I'm very happy and feel that our letters are very important to you too.I want to say thank you for all your concern for me.Your letters have already become a part of my life and I want to assure you that all my everyday thoughts about you:your mood,health and plans for the day.I am very pleased that now I have you ******.The connection between a man and a woman is very  important.A man should treat a woman politely,with love and respect.He should be next to her in bad and good times and take care of her.A person should give the woman all the love and care.He should do everything that his woman feels herself the most happiest next to him.Also a woman should do the same for her man.To support him always in everything.To support him always,to be with him when he needs.And I think that love is very important in the relationship between a man and a woman.This kind of relationship I am looking for?How do you find my ideas and thoughts are close to you?

Today I have very good news.I was among the 3 winners of a grant for study in one (Israel and Hungary Usa  Canada).By the condition of this grant all expenses will be paid for.I'm just overwhelmed with emotions.I'm ready to jump from happiness.Tomorrow I need to give an answer in which of these countries will I study and work.I decided to choose your country because I think we are ready for our meeting.I think that we are ready to build our relations not only virtually but personally.I'm also sure that in your country I will be able to receive a decent salary and my work will be paid very well.What do you think about this ???? Tomorrow I have to give the final answer which country I will choose.I believe that I must consult with you.It seems to me that my night will be sleepless because I will wait for your answer.Your answer will show your attitude to me.I ask you very well to think about it and give me an honest answer.Yours sincerely,Alina

Hello my dear ******,

Today my night was sleepless all night I thought that you would answer me.I woke up earlier than usual and did not even have breakfast,ran to work to check my Email.
I opened the mailbox and saw your letter.My hands were shaking and I was worried and afraid to open it.And a few minutes I was afraid to open your letter. When I
read your letter I realized that I was not mistaken in you.****** I want you allow me to call you in letters my darling?I think you will like it.But I think that we can overcome all obstacles with the help of our relations.Once I could not believe that love exists.But then you appeared,and the world turned over.I waited for you.I waited all my life.I knew that one day it would happen.You are that one whom I was looking for a long time.

You are the man of my dreams.You turned into the meaning of my life,filled my soul with air.You allowed my wings to open and fly,soar over the earth and not notice anything except your image.You gave me a dream,a hope for human happiness...And I do not need much,just to know that you are some where in this world...In fact,I would give everything to be always near you.Now I need to contact my supervisor and tell him that I'm really going to fly to your country.For this I need to collect in a few days the list of important documents.Today my supervisor will tell me what kind of documents they need.My dear,I will have a very important request for you. I ask you to find in the internet a list of  several dental clinics more closest to you in your city.This is necessary for me to conclude a contract with the International Medical Association.****** I am glad that our life paths met.Let them burn as a bright star of our amazing love.I will wait for your reply.
I'm sending you an air kiss.Best regards,Alina

Hello my dear ******,

I am very pleased to receive a letter from you.
I waited with great impatience !!! ******, your letters are always bring me joy and good mood :) I'm very glad that we met with each other.I'm glad that you appeared in my life and I dream about you every day! :)
I just came back from the meeting with my curator. He explained to me the requirements and said the list of everything necessary.In fact,I will have to do a lot.
For the first time I really enjoy preparing for such a trip. So, I will need:

- Visa (it is good that my tourist visa is still valid. I will be able to get a work visa when I will fly to your country)
- Expected work place (thank you for helping me with this)
- Medical reference
- Diplomas and certificates. From all places where I have been trained in recent years.
- Place of residence in your country
- Some accompanying documents and recommendations from my employer.
As you understand, the next few days will be very tense and intense days for me. I hope you will forgive me for this short letter. I hope you understand that I need
to do all this.I want to do all this as quickly as possible, because I really want our privat meeting. Today I still need to do my basic work.

In the evening,my friend should come to me. I'm impatient to share such joyful news. I send you my tender kiss and will wait for your letter,Alina

Hello my dearest  ******,

******,How passed your day ? How is your mood ?******, I'm really sorry that you had such a bad and sad experience in a relationship. Take my care. But I do not want you to think that all women are. I am very pleased to receive a letter from you.I waited with great impatience !!! As you know,my friend Yuliya came to me.We talked a lot with her.I asked permission to send you she gave approval and said that I am very happy for us.I showed her your photos.She is very happy for us and wishes us only happiness.I know my friend from school.This is the person to whom I can tell everything and she knows all my secrets.We understand each other without words already.When she was looking at me,I saw that she was more than happy for us and she saw the brilliance in my eyes.
I'm very pleased that my close friend supports me in everything.For a long time she was worried about me that I do not have any personal life.My friend sends you a big greeting. She asked me how this will all work and how I will go to your country,because it is very expensive.I told her that medical association and I have signed a contract for which I will be allocated the amount in 3000Usd.
This is the first part of my grant.the money is intended for me to move and all the necessary expenses for a new place of residence.Under the terms of this grant,my employer,as one of the sponsors of this organization,is obliged to contribute 50 of the total amount.After that,the representative of this organization incurs all  my expenses connected with the transfer to your country.As soon as I arrive at my new place of work,within 2-3 days,I will meet with a representative of the medical association Usa.
Yuliya said that it's great that I do not need to pay anything myself and just collect some documents.I do not need to worry about anything and
for me all will be done by representatives of my country and Usa.
With such a long conversations we passed our evening.My friend even stayed to spend the night with me, because it was already late.Today,as usual in the
morning,I came to work to check the mail and write you a letter.I'm overwhelmed with emotions and I can not contain it in myself and constantly want to tell you more
about my results.I wish you a good day and I'm waiting for your letter.I sincerely appreciate your attention.Your,Alina

« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 08:29:17 AM by Administrator »