Ekaterina Vitalyevna Belosludtceva <ponochka.katyusha@mail.ru>

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Name: Ekaterina Vitalyevna Belosludtceva
City: Samara, Russia
Emails: <barminakaty@yandex.com>, <ponochka.katyusha@mail.ru>

Hello ******
I am very glad to receive your letter. How do you?  at the moment my phone is locked! It is under repair! I do not have a Skype profile!
I'll tell about myself.
 As in the last letter, I wrote to you that my name is Ekaterina! You can call me Katya! I am 32 years old ! I live in Russia, in the city of Samara.
I was married. But we did not succeed and I divorced two years ago. I'm divorced now! My marriage did not work out. I found out he was cheating on me. I found him with another girl. It was painful, but I don't want to remember about it. life goes forward!
I do not like to recall my past life, and I do not want to be sad anymore. Now I'm completely alone and therefore I want to find a serious relationship .. Am I really not
beautiful? I do not know why foreigners do not like Russian women. I hope that you all understand what I am writing?
I work as a hairdresser - makeup artist in a private company. In my free time I like to run, cook! My hobby is dancing! I like to dance!
I also enjoy jogging and I like to do jogging in the morning.
Tell me about your life? Your hobbie? what city do you live in? how old are you?
Why are you looking for relationships with girls on the Internet?
I hope not too many questions?
I will be waiting for your letter. send me your photos!
Sincerely, Katya

Hello ******
I  am  glad  that  you  answered my letter and am very happy that I am
writing to you again. at the moment my phone is locked! It is under repair! i don't have skype and whatsap profile!
I really want to know about you as much as possible. I will try to write you all about myself ...
I decided to try to find relationships on the Internet, because I think it is easier to find out about a person about his life, about his thoughts, interests, but in order to make a conclusion you need to speak only the truth. Everything I write to you is true, I will be as honest with you as possible.
A little about myself. One of my interests is cooking. For me to cook this art. and I'm doing pretty well. At home I cook various dishes such as meat, a lot of salads, pizza, sushi, Russian cuisine, Italian cuisine. On the one hand something exotic, but on the other - such a native Slavic.
I live with my mom. Her name is Ksenia
I graduated from university, studied at the Faculty of Economics. but not
managed by profession to work! I work as a makeup artist - a hairdresser in the city of Samara, it is not far from my house, I walk. My work day starts at 8:00 and ends at 17:00.
Tell me about your work. Do you like your job?
Do you love children? What do you like in women?
What kind of music do you like to listen to?
What do you like most about food? I hope not too many questions? if you don't want to answer, I will understand.
I'm waiting for your answer
Your new friend Katya

Hello ******
I am pleased to see your letter.
I read with great pleasure, more than once and represented everything visually, what you write to me.
I like learning about your life.
I appreciate in people kindness, sincerity, for me the most important thing in the first place is family.
I am sorry that I do not have my own family, children, husband. I was not lucky with my ex-husband, he cheated on me, but for me cheating is not excusable. He is not bad, he was a good man.
But this is all in the past, now I do not worry about it.
I love children very much, but so far I have no children, but it’s time to have.
I love to walk in nature in the summer and breathe fresh air.
I love summer very much, because you can do everything you like to ride a bike,
When it comes to music, I can listen to any direction, pop, rock, classical music all depends on my mood. I'm music fan !
I hope you understand everything from what I wrote. If something is not clear, then ask me.
I would be interested to know more about your family if you do not mind. Who do you communicate with most?
Maybe there is some kind of crazy story in your life?
What do you do at the weekend?
I will be waiting for your letter.
Katya

Hello ******
I am very glad to see your letter.
You do not take offense at me, that I can not answer you instantly?
Know  what  I  think  about  you  and try to write right away whenever
possible. I try to go to church at least once a month! I'm orthodox! Love for all ages! I believe that the age difference does not matter! the main thing that people loved each other and they were good
I am eager to read your letters. I like your letters and you can express your thoughts and feelings over the Internet.
I want to tell you my crazy story that happened to me in childhood.
 When I was a teenager, I almost drowned. I was carried away by the current from the shore, and at that moment I couldn’t swim very well. I began to choke. all life flew by before my eyes. and thank God, there were boys on the shore who could swim. they rushed to help me and managed to pull me out of the water. I am grateful to them for that.
But the best cure for fear after this is to learn how to swim as soon as possible.
I thought that I would never be able to climb into the water and learn to swim, but still I overcame my fear and now I swim well.
This suggests that you need to overcome your fears.
Tell me, are you afraid of anything in life?
It seems to me that with each letter something more appears between us than friendship. I begin to trust you more and discover my secrets. I think I am becoming more frank, do you agree with me?
we are far from each other. But this does not interfere with our acquaintance.
I thought how wonderful it would be if we could see each other in reality.
Perhaps you hold my hand gently in a romantic conversation in a romantic setting and look into my eyes and say nice words.
What romantic setting do you like the most? Theater, restaurant, cinema or maybe something else? How do you imagine our meeting? It is important for me to know ... I am very interested in your letters, I feel your emotions
 Tell me, do you have beautiful places in your area? And what a beautiful place you like the most?
You have friends?
It is very difficult to find a friend in our time.
I'm already waiting for your letter. I really like to read your letters.
I feel that I am becoming addicted to your message.
I hope you write to me soon.
Your Katya

Hi my ****** !!!
I am very glad to see your message. My main goal for the future is the creation of a family and the birth of children! I was in a relationship 2 years ago!
I read it with great interest.
I am glad that we can easily understand each other.
Your every letter makes me feel good.
I am madly in love with children.
I think that it doesn’t matter to the theater, whether you are going or a restaurant, although a normal evening in a normal setting, by candlelight at home with a glass of wine, can create a romantic atmosphere, the most important thing is the desire and the fact that together, and high mood on both sides is guaranteed . I think that a walk through beautiful and unusual places would be a good romantic situation ... It would be a dream for me to sit with you with a glass of wine, by candlelight, with slow music and look into your eyes, hear your laugh and see your smile.
Today I sat and thought about us.
I am very glad that you have appeared in my life. I am grateful to you
That you bring me a smile on my face, make compliments, you are honest with me. You know how I missed all this, once my heart was broken, and I thought that all men are bastards, but you are completely different, you are kind. I'm glad I met you.
Tell me, do you like me?
Sorry that I am writing so openly to you, maybe you don’t like what I am writing so, but I want to be honest with you. I like you and of course I would be glad to be with you, to try to build relationships, because the Internet does not give enough to understand each other.
I would like to see you in reality. I want to believe that this is possible.
But we are so far apart. How do you think this is possible?
Can not wait for your reply.
Your Katya

Hello my dear ******
I am very glad to see your letter. Forgive me for not writing to you before! I did not have access to the Internet! Congratulations on the past Valentine's Day! I want to wish never to betray my dream and believe in my bright love, to show tenderness and care for loved ones, to fly in the clouds of happiness and to catch inspiration, to make beautiful deeds and good deeds! I sometimes go to church on Sunday! I'm orthodox! my church name is Ekaterina
I can’t put into words what I feel when I read your letters.
My heart beats with great rhythm when I write you a letter.
Today I stopped to visit my girlfriend. her name is Vika and she told me about our correspondence with you.
Vika was glad of our correspondence with you, she really hopes that we will have a happy ending.
She noticed that during the conversation my eyes were shining with happiness, and she told me that I had become cheerful and glad to see me with a smile on my face.
I thought that when I could no longer trust anyone, I did not believe that I could find a man who could understand me what I felt. I changed my mind because I met you.
I realized that I already know a lot about you and I can say that I like you and I think that we could have a warm and tumultuous relationship.
I want to believe that we can reach our meeting, I want to see you, hug and kiss. I think that you can plan the time and place of our meeting. How do you think this is possible?
As I will have a long vacation soon. I would like to first come to you for a few days, maybe more, to get to know each other closer.
I would like to ask you if we would meet with you, would you invite me to your home or would you rent a hotel room? Do you want to introduce me to your relatives? I think it would be too early for us to meet your relatives,
but if you insist, I would not refuse. I have already presented visually how wonderful it would be if you and I were preparing dinner together, watching TV on the couch. )))))
it hurts me to say it, but I want to tell you that I don’t remember when I was the last time I was given flowers or said compliments; dreams of romance about courtship and attention. I think that I deserve attention and care, I would be pleased if it were you who presented beautiful moments in life.
Maybe I'm not so beautiful, but in my heart I am very kind and gentle. True, if they offend or insult me, I can show my character. Tell me, can you insult me?
I think you are good and you can be trusted, I feel it and completely trust you.
I send you a hot kiss
Waiting for your answer.
Katya

Hello my dear ******
I am very glad to see your letter.
I could not sleep for a long time yesterday, I imagined the moment of our meeting with you.
You meet me with a bouquet of roses at the airport, and we embrace each other.
Red roses are my favorite flowers.
My dear, I constantly think of you and cannot concentrate on anything. I think that in a month, maybe less is possible, a little more I will finish the main business at work and I can safely take a vacation. I think I am tired of this job and maybe quit soon.
You are the only joy that I have and I want to enjoy our meeting with you. Who knows, maybe you will love me and maybe we will live together in the same house. we will need at the meeting, talk to you about everything, about us, get to know each other more. It is possible to get acquainted with your relatives and friends, but if that is what you want.
I think we will have a good time.
I would see you off to work, every day would cook you breakfast and coffee in the morning and wake you up in the mornings with your kisses. Perhaps if we have time, we would go for a walk and you will show me your beautiful places and sights. A candlelight dinner with you is the biggest dream for me. These are the sweet days of our first meeting with you, we would remember for a lifetime. Waiting for your early reply.
Your Katya

Hello ******!!
I am happy to receive your letter !!!
how are you?? how was your day?? how are things at work??
I am fine, only recently I have been very tired at work and when I come home, I have very little strength, but nothing I am a strong girl and I cope with.
my dear, I want to tell you - I constantly think about you. even when I have no opportunity to write you a letter, I still think about you, you are always in my thoughts. when I wake up, I think about you, when I go to work - I think about you, at work - I think about you. when I return home, I think of you ... you are constantly in my thoughts. I want to tell you the main thing - it gives me great pleasure to think about you when I think of you in my soul very well. I think every person has a dream. I dream of you, I dream of meeting you. I want to ask you what you think about our communication ??? what do you think about me ??? How do you feel about our personal meeting ??????
from your letter, I understand that you have a great desire to meet with you. I am very pleased.
The fact is that I very seriously talked to my mom about you. I told her that I really like you, I told her that I want to meet you. I was very worried about what mom would say to me. but I told my mother everything, I told her about what you write to me. my mom has only positive emotions about you. My mother approved my decision to meet with you !!! I am very happy because my mother approved my decision. she considers you a very decent and kind man. I think it would be great to meet you !!! I want you to write me when and where you want to meet me ????????? do you want to meet me in which country, in which city ?? What Usa International Airport should I fly to? I ask you to describe to me about how and how you want to meet me! I will be very glad to come to you. my vacation starts from March 20
I want to tell you in my letters I open my soul to you. I write to you, what I feel, I write to you, what my heart tells me. I hope you understand me.
I finish my letter
I send you my arms
I'll be waiting for your letter
your Katya

Hello my dear ******!!!
I am happy to receive your letter !!! i don't have skype profile
I missed you and your letters very much. your letters warm my heart. I hope very soon we will not need to write each other letters, I hope very soon we will meet with you !!! I constantly think about you, I constantly think about our meeting. I want to tell you - I completely trust you, I am ready to come to you. I understand from your letter that you want me to come to you at Portland airport. Tomorrow I will go to a travel agency and find out about a trip to Usa. I think in order for me to come to you in Usa there will be no problems. my dear I look forward to our meeting. For me, our meeting is very important. I think our meeting with you will be the most important event in my life for me. I thank God that we met with you. my heart tells me that you are a man destined to me by god and destiny. I have very strong feelings for you. My dear tomorrow I will find out about the trip and write in detail to you how I will come to you. My mom says hi. I finish my letter.
I will write to you tomorrow
my dear i send you millions of kisses
I will wait for your letter tomorrow evening
your Katya

Hello my dear ******!!!
my dear how are you doing ?? what is your mood today??? I'm in a very good mood!!! Today I went to a travel agency and found out about a trip to Portland. so that I can come to you I need to apply for a visa and buy a ticket. . I want to ask you for how many days you want me to come to you ??? I want to tell you that I am very very happy, because very soon we will be together !!! when I come to you, I will be the happiest girl on earth !!! my dear, I look forward to our meeting, I think only about you and about our meeting. I ask you, answer all my questions. I finish my letter.
I send you many kisses.
I will wait for your letter tomorrow, tomorrow I will definitely try to get on the Internet.
your Katya

Hello my dear ****** !!!
I am happy to receive your letter !!! how are you??? how was your day?? I'm fine, all day I waited for the moment when I could read your letter. my dear, I am overwhelmed with emotions, because every day our meeting is coming. . I want to tell you that I will apply for my visa from March 20 to April 20. For me, these days with you will be happiness. My dear tomorrow I will go to a travel agency and tomorrow I will begin to design my trip.
, I will be very glad if you write me a letter !!!!! my dear my mother is very glad, she is sincerely happy for me. my mother sends you greetings. Tomorrow I will have an important day, tomorrow I will begin to design a trip to you.
I'm very glad. my dear i finish my letter
i send you many kisses
I will wait for your letter tomorrow
your Katya

Hello my dear ******!!
I am happy to receive your letter !!! Today I signed a contract with a travel agency to design my trip. in order to go to a travel agency I had to ask for leave from work for the whole day. my dear, I am very glad, because very soon we will be together. I want to write you the data of my flight on March 20
Moscow (SVO) - Portland (PDX)
departure 12:00 20 Mar (Moscow time)
Arrival 22:20 March 20 (Usa time)
in transit 20h 20m
one
Moscow (SVO) - Los Angeles (LAX)
Flight: SU 106
Transplantation: 5h 07m
departure 12:00 20 Mar (Moscow airport)
Arrival 14:50 March 20 (Los Angeles Airport)
on the road 12h 50m
Aeroflot Russian Airlines
Los Angeles (LAX) - Portland (PDX)
Flight: DL 1731
departure 19:57 20 Mar (Los Angeles airport)
Arrival 22:20 Mar 20 (Portland Airport)
in transit 2h 23m
Airline: Delta Air Lines
I am incredibly happy, because on March 20 we will be together !!! I paid for the design of my trip, I paid the original amount of 3,800 rubles. The rest of the money I will pay next week. I do a lot of effort to come to you, but I don’t regret anything, because my heart clearly tells me that meeting you will change my life, meeting you will make me happy. I hope you are glad the news that I wrote to you.
I am very pleased, because I have taken the first step towards our meeting !!! aunt promised to help me with the money for the trip
my dear i send you millions of kisses
I will wait for your letter tomorrow
your Katya

Hello ******
I am glad that you answered my letter and am very happy that I am writing to you again.
I really want to know about you as much as possible. I will try to write you all about myself ...
I decided to try to find relationships on the Internet, because I think it is easier to find out about a person about his life, about his thoughts, interests, but in order to make a conclusion you need to speak only the truth. Everything I write to you is true, I will be as honest with you as possible.
A little about myself. One of my interests is cooking. For me to cook this art. and I'm doing pretty well. At home I cook various dishes such as meat, a lot of salads, pizza, sushi, Russian cuisine, Italian cuisine. On the one hand something exotic, but on the other - such a native Slavic.
I live with my mom. Her name is Ksenia
I graduated from university, studied at the Faculty of Economics. but not
managed by profession to work! I work as a makeup artist - a hairdresser in the city of Samara, it is not far from my house, I walk. My work day starts at 8:00 and ends at 17:00.
Tell me about your work. Do you like your job?
Do you love children? What do you like in women?
What kind of music do you like to listen to?
What do you like most about food? I hope not too many questions? if you don't want to answer, I will understand.
I'm waiting for your answer
Your new friend Katya

Hello ******
I am pleased to see your letter.
I read with great pleasure, more than once and represented everything visually, what you write to me. I believe in God! we had Easter yesterday! I do not have a facebook profile!
I like learning about your life.
I appreciate in people kindness, sincerity, for me the most important thing in the first place is family.
I am sorry that I do not have my own family, children, husband. I was not lucky with my ex-husband, he cheated on me, but for me cheating is not excusable. He is not bad, he was a good man.
But this is all in the past, now I do not worry about it.
I love children very much, but so far I have no children, but it’s time to have.
I love to walk in nature in the summer and breathe fresh air.
I love summer very much, because you can do everything you like to ride a bike,
When it comes to music, I can listen to any direction, pop, rock, classical music all depends on my mood. I'm music fan !
I hope you understand everything from what I wrote. If something is not clear, then ask me.
I would be interested to know more about your family if you do not mind. Who do you communicate with most?
Maybe there is some kind of crazy story in your life?
What do you do at the weekend?
I will be waiting for your letter.
Katya

Hi my love ****** !!!
my love i am very upset. Today I met with my aunt and my aunt cannot help me. my aunt has money problems and she can't help me with money for my trip. my dear, I was looking for money everywhere, I asked for help from my friends and acquaintances, I asked everyone for help, but unfortunately no one can help me. I am very upset, I am heartbroken. Now I have no options to find the money. my love I am at a loss, I do not know what to do. my flight is already June 29th, but I can’t come to you if I don’t pay the money. I cried a lot, I was very upset. I do not know what to do. I am disappointed. my love what should i do ??? I am very sad, because I can not find the money. I need 1440 dollars! in the last letter you offered me your help in sending money for the trip! I will be very grateful to you if you are able to send money for my trip to you! can you send 1440 dollars ?? I do not have a bank account, today I learned how you can send money to me. I was told that there is a fast money transfer Western Union and Moneygram. Do you know about him? Can you send me money through Western Union or Moneygram? For this you need to know my data. Here they are:
Name: EKATERINA VITALEVNA (2 Words)
Surname: BELOSLUDTCEVA (1 word)
SAMARA, RUSSIA
This data is enough for you to send money! I ask you to send me money in dollars! I need 1440 dollars! Do you have that amount?
my love i thank you for your desire to help me. you give me hope for our happy meeting. I really want to come to you, my dear I really want to kiss you, I want to be with you. I want to hug you, I want to kiss you. my mood is very bad, I am very worried.
my love i finish my letter
I'll be waiting for your letter
i send you millions of kisses
your Katya

« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 06:02:47 AM by Administrator »