Marina Lebedeva <modestgirl30@yandex.com>

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
on: January 16, 2019, 06:33:51 AM
Name: Marina Lebedeva
City: Alikovo 429250 Street-Sovetskaya 11, Russia

Hello ******!
I'm glad you answer me,******! How are you feeling? I'm really glad you texted me, ******. I can answer from my computer at work, so I don't have a problem writing to you. Are you writing a letter from work or from home? How often can you answer my letters? I hope you don't mind emailing me? I will try to write to you every day, in my free time from work. Because I don't have access to the Internet anywhere else but work. ****** , I am sincerely glad to receive your letter. And we can continue our acquaintance. I want to say at once that this is my first acquaintance with a man on the Internet. So I'm a little worried. In my free time and when there is a free computer, I decided to use the Internet for Dating. I didn't think about it at first. But decided to try it. Because I saw on TV advertising that a lot of people have found each other via the Internet, and very happy now. Because there are no boundaries and distances to explore.  My name is Marina.  I'm 30. My birthday is October 6th. My height is 169 centimeters. My weight is 56 kilograms. I was born and live in a small village Alikovo.
What are you looking for in a woman? And the most important question for me is: "What do you expect from meeting a woman?"Flirting? Marriage? It is important for me to find out now at the beginning of our acquaintance, so that there are no disagreements between us later. I have few friends. And I need love and a serious relationship. That's why I'm here. I want to find me a good man for a serious relationship.My favorite color is yellow. Since the yellow color carries friendship and warmth. And also resembles the color of the sun. I don't have bad habits.I don't kuryu and just not drink. I like an active lifestyle. I'm single and I've never been married. I have no children. I have a calm character. I live alone.
I hope you liked my letter.  I'm sending you my photos, I hope you like them. I'd also like to see your photos. I'll wait on you
letters.
Your new friend Marina.

Hello ******!!!!!
Thank you for your letter. I am very glad that you answered my letter. I was waiting for your letter. How are you? How's your day going?
I'm really glad you didn't reject my letter. I was afraid you weren't answering. So I'm really glad you haven't forgotten about me. I'm afraid you don't even want to know me because of the distance between our countries. So now I want to tell you that I'm not afraid of the distance between us. This is the distance of a few hours flight by plane. I also don't think age is an important factor. Because men with age are smarter and more experienced and I would be happy to live with such a man. Therefore, age is not important for me. I hope you understand that too. So I don't think it would be a problem for us if we really want a solid relationship. I want you to be honest with me. What're you up to? I'm good, day today is going very well. I have been working as a kindergarten teacher for 8 years.
I'm enjoying my work here. I work with children until school age.  I usually work without any schedule. Sometimes I have hard days. Sometimes I have to work on weekends on Saturday, and on Sunday I have a free day.  I hope your letter means you're interested in me after all. I hope so. Because you're nice to me and interesting to me to communicate with you. Now that I understand that you and I have a common goal. I very much hope that we will be able to implement them together into reality. I don't want to play love and teenage relationships. I don't want to waste time on long correspondence. All I need is reality and sincerity in a relationship. Previously, I did not think that I could have a correspondence with a man who is far from me. What about you? To the same I first time in life, made the first, step to acquaintance. It
not like me. Because I'm a little shy in real life, so I started searching for love on the Internet. I like calm, serious, honest and fair men. A man I can love with all my heart.
Thank you for sending me your photos, I am very pleased and especially happy when I see you, I really like you, I am very glad that you send for your photos. You're very cute, you are very, very much like me.
I want to try to explain where the village of Alikovo is where I live. The city of Alikovo is about 750 km from Moscow. You know Moscow? To be more precise, the city of Alikovo is located in the Republic of Chuvashia. I think you have no problem finding it on a map now. If you are interested. Because I don't know how to explain it any other way.
I'd like to hear your voice. But last week, my phone broke and I've been waiting for it to be fixed ever since. But you can leave me your phone number if you want. As soon as I get a chance, I'll call you. ok? As soon as my phone is repaired, you and I will be able to talk on WhatsApp and we will be able to talk on Skype. I think this is a very good idea, because through these applications we will be able to see each other online.
Now I have to finish my letter.  I'll be expecting a letter from you very much.
Marina.

Hello my dear ******!!!!!
How are you doing today?  tell me, how was your day? What's new in your life? I am well. I think you understand. I can't write to you every day at the same time. I try to write you letters as soon as I have free time about work. In this letter I want to tell you about my work, my hobby, my family.I'll try to tell my family more. I hope it will be interesting for you.
My mother's name is Sveta. My father's name is Kolya.
My parents are retired now. Dad worked as a fireman, so he got his pension early. And my mother worked as a teacher. Now they are engaged in housework and live in the village in their own house. I have a very good mother. She taught me everything she can. She taught me to respect kindness, sincerity and honesty in people. And taught me to be nice to people. I love cleanliness and a cosiness in the house. I really like to cook because my mom taught me how to cook, and I'm good at it. I am very grateful to my mother, she teaches me everything she knows. I also like the cleanliness and comfort of the house.  I'm an only child. I have no brothers or sisters.     Can you tell me more about you?  About your family? About your life and your entertainment? For example, I like dancing. In free from work
time, and go to dance school, love to ride a bike, and in winter to ski.  It also helps me keep my body in order. I also like to take care of flowers.
I got a good education. I graduated high school and University to get a job. When I was at University, I studied English. Although of course I speak English better than I write. But I hope you understand me. I hope there will be no language barriers between us. You agree with me,******? I spent a lot of time studying. Because I thought that was happiness and success in life.  Where were you? Your hobby? What do you do in your free time?  I'm really interested in hearing about you. So write me. I'll be waiting. You can ask any questions. I have no problem answering that. OK?  I hope our acquaintance will be pleasant.
I want you to be honest with me. If you don't like something about me, it's better to say it right now, at the beginning of our acquaintance. I don't want us to have secrets from each other.I'd like you to answer my questions sincerely. I love sincerity and truth. I understand you have a lot of questions for me. I also have something for you. You can ask what you're interested in learning about me. I will answer you sincerely.
I'll expect a letter from you.
C respect to you Marina.

I got your letter, but your letter was in the Spam folder don't know why, I understand, and my letters can come to this folder view the Spam folder. I will always write to you, I will write to you every day, if you do not see my letters in the Inbox, look in the spam folder.

Hello my friend ******!
How are you doing today? I hope that you have nothing against our communication only by e-mail? And it gives romance to our correspondence. Our boss at work is very strict. And he gets angry when we spend our time on personal business. Perhaps it's right that our boss says that at work, we have to work. But sometimes I just can't wait until the end of the day to see your letter. I try to find any spare minute to check my personal mail, and read your letter. Because I think about you... Today my friend Masha came to my work. We've been friends since childhood. This is my best friend. I told her about our acquaintance. I think you don't mind? She was very happy for me. Because she already has a husband and a young son. She invited me to her wedding anniversary. She asked me to help her cook for the holiday table. She knows I like to cook. This of course, Russian food, such as pies or soups. Have you heard of such food? But I also experiment a lot, sometimes I make pizza, pies with different fillings. My friends like it when I treat them. I also like salads, for example - "Caesar". I'll treat you to our first meeting. I can also prepare meals if you want. ****** what do you like about food? It's interesting to me.
I very rarely go to Church.
I'm Christian.
I don't think age is an important factor. Because men with age are smarter and more experienced and I would be happy to live with such a man. Therefore, age is not important for me.
My parents don't mind our relationship. They're tired of seeing me alone, they want me to be happy with a man.
Now your letters make me smile.
****** how do you like to relax? I love nature and summer, especially the sea. Every year I make a vacation from work for the summer. My aunt lives in Sochi by the sea. Do you know Sochi or? There were Olympic games, so I think you know that. Since childhood I like to visit my aunt. I remember when I first saw the sea, it was an unforgettable experience for me. When I was a child I loved big waves on the sea and I always caught these waves. I'm sorry if I don't always answer all your questions. You don't think I'm ignoring them or not understanding them. I already told you that English is not a problem for me. So I have no problem understanding you. I always try to answer all your questions. But since I'm writing you from work, I have a limited amount of time. So if I haven't answered any questions, don't be angry with me, just remind me. OK? I don't know when you'll get my letter. Morning? Or in the evening? But I will hope that my letter always brings you a good mood!
With respect Marina.

Hello cute ******!
I'm glad to receive your letter. It really makes a smile on my face. What're you up to? I hope that everything is fine. Thinking about you warms my heart. Last night I make myself dinner for one person. I sat alone and thought a lot. Why I only recently realized that the most important thing for a woman is not a career! And a happy family, a happy husband and happy children. Now I would have a husband with whom I could share this dinner. A husband I could hug and kiss at bedtime. Children who would give us happiness. Maybe I was destined to wait for a decent man instead of rushing into such an important decision. Maybe it's all for the best, because now I have you. Maybe you are my destiny. You believe in fate? Yesterday on TV was a wonderful romantic movie "Titanik". I really like this movie. This film is about sincere love. Every time I watch this movie with great pleasure. ****** do you like movies? what genre? Do you like going to the theatre? I love watching movies. I like romantic comedies. I think the day will come when we can go to the cinema together to watch a good romantic movie.
All of my closest people have nothing against our relationship they are very much happy that we met you.
My goal for the future is to find a good man to live together, I'm very tired of being alone.
****** I want to explain to you why I couldn't find a man for marriage before. The main reason is the work that takes a lot of time. But I can not say that I was deprived of male attention. I had meetings with men, but it wasn't serious. These men were afraid of a serious relationship or simply were not ready for it. Also many men have a predilection to drink a lot of alcohol and by this to fill in their own shortcomings. A serious relationship with such a man can never be good. You drink alcohol? ****** just say it, really. I hope you're not abusing this. I neither drink nor smoke. Only on a holiday I allow myself to drink a glass of good white wine. I don't mind if a man drinks alcohol. But it should be small and very rare, because I don't want to fight over alcohol. I want my husband to be always happy and in a good mood, without alcohol. And I will try to do everything for this. I'm ready to kiss him, hug him all the time. If only it made him happy. I want us to enjoy each other's love, passion and tenderness every day.
I'll wait for your letter.
Your Marina.

Hello ******!!!
I'm glad to receive your letter. I've been thinking about you all day. I already told you earlier that my friend Masha's wedding anniversary. When I helped pam to cook the meal, she asked me how my relationship with you. What we plan to do next with our relationship. We have a serious relationship or just pen pals. If a serious relationship is when we plan our meeting. I told her we were serious. If there is an opportunity for a meeting, we will certainly use it. To be honest, I don't like discussing my personal life. So I try to make decisions on my own, especially important ones. 
I sometimes want to go to Church, but it rarely happens.
I like you very much, and I very much hope that our correspondence with you will lead to our meeting.
I am pleased that you try to answer my questions and carefully read my letters. I see I'm interesting to you. ****** I'm glad we found each other. our acquaintance is a pleasure for me. You are an interesting and sociable man. You write me wonderful letters! I want to hope that our relations do not stop only on correspondence. That's my opinion and I want to be honest with you. I'm glad that out of a million people on the Internet, we were able to find each other. I think it's fate. I can't call it anything else! Now, when I Wake up in the morning, my head is busy thinking about you! When I go to sleep, my head is occupied only with thoughts about you. You made me come back to reality. I used to give all my time to work. But now I have other thoughts. Thoughts about you. This happiness for me. I'm constantly wondering if you're okay. How you spent the day What you do. Correspondence with you gives me great pleasure. It's very nice when a man understands my feelings. So I'm not afraid to trust you with my feelings. I don't know why, but I trust you. I haven't felt this way about a man in a long time. But you deserve my trust. I am sure that trust is the main thing for a strong and happy marriage. I want us to have no secrets from each other! You agree? Therefore, we must be very Frank! We have to trust each other! I think a lot about how our first meeting will take place after virtual Dating, because this is my first experience of Dating on the Internet. I can't imagine our first meeting yet, but I'm not afraid of her. Are you afraid of our first meeting? Have you thought about that already? I'm interested...
I'll wait for your answer.
Your sincere Marina

Hello my dear ******!!!
Your letter warms me like a ray of sunshine and makes my life more pleasant. ****** , my friends say that I have changed a lot lately. When I told my parents about you, they were also very happy. They all wonder at my happiness. I want to thank you for being there for me. It makes me happy. Thank you.****** , When I read your sincere letters, I have a good mood during the day. I want to dream only of us with you. I've told my parents a lot about you. It seems my parents are seriously interested in our relationship. You like that? I'm glad my parents liked you. They wish us happiness and love.
I want to see you for a while, just to see if you and I are right for each other.
How's your day going? What do you make? When you woke up? I'd give a lot to Wake up in your arms today. I want to look into your eyes. I want to Wake up from your kiss. ****** what will be our first kiss? Do you think? I think it will be a very sweet and passionate kiss. I can feel your love and tenderness. I really want to try this kiss right now. I'm sure it will be unforgettable. ****** I don't know why, but after meeting you I feel good. I have a lot of energy. The constant desire to do something. I'm happy... I want you to know that I'm not looking for a rich man like a lot of women do now! I'm not interested in riches and expensive gifts. The most important thing for me is that my future husband could provide all the necessary family! And the rest I think a woman should do. She should be able to feed the family, it is necessary to clean clothes, clean the house. A woman should also work and earn money for the family. But many women don't want to do it. They prefer to have a maid. But is cooking food for the family a bad thing? Is cleaning the house a bad thing? In the morning to accompany her husband to work with a delicious Breakfast, and in the evening to meet with a delicious dinner! Here is this real family happiness! I want this! Of course, I understand that our relationship is only virtual. But I think we are close to a real serious relationship. This is just the next phase of our relationship. The distance between us is not a hindrance. I don't see the distance between us.
I am waiting... I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow.
With respect Marina.

Hello cute ******!!!!
****** , I'm glad your letter. Today all day I was thinking about a recent conversation with Masha. Maybe she's thinking something right. I'm talking about our relationship. Maybe she and the rest of the people, our relationship really sees as just a flirt. But this is not the case. You and I understand that. You agree? ****** I hope you understand that we can't write to each other forever. Soon will come such moment, that we will all know about each other in seek. But not to see each other. And then the question will remain only for our meeting face to face. Do you agree with me? What do you think about that? How it happens? What are we going to do? I'd really like your opinion. I think about it all the time. I'm asking you this because I have good news for you. It's just a gift of fate. I can't call it anything else. In 2-3 weeks I'll have a month of vacation time at work. I thought it would be the best time for us to meet. This year, to meet you, this is my only chance. You know I have a tight work plan. Fate gives us this chance to use it. I hope that you will also be able to have a vacation from work during this period, and this will not prevent us from meeting! If some days you have to go to work. I can meet you after work and make dinner tonight. What do you think about that? I just want to have a touch of you. I think a whole month together can show us what we might not have seen over many months of correspondence. This will be our first meeting. This is important! We can understand the reality of our feelings. We'll have to decide if we're going to live together as a happy family!!! And I'm not going home. Or I'll have to go back home. I really want us to be happy together. So I will be happy for a happy continuation after our meeting.
I have not yet learned about documents for flight to you, but in the near future I will know.
I'm waiting for your answer! I hope to return to my offer! I can't do this anymore. I want to feel you, touch you. For me, this is the worst kind of torture, you being so far away from me. I want you to think about it...
I want to be with you!!!!
Your tender Marina.

Hello ******!!!
I'm glad to receive your letter. I'm glad you understand my feelings. I'm also glad to know how you feel. Your letter warms my heart as always. I don't know how to describe what's going on. I already told you about that. We talked to mom about you again yesterday. I told her I couldn't live without you. I want to see you. Mom thinks I should come to you, not suffer here alone. My best friend Masha also supports my decision to be with you. Today I learned the exact dates of my vacation at work. Holiday begins 17 February and will last 30 days.
So I have some very important questions for you.:

- Can you meet me these days? Because I don't know how to change the dates of my leave from work, even for a few days. You know how busy my work is. So it's better to decide now. I hope that you can do something to make our meeting take place.

- Which airport should I arrive at? What international airport is close to you? So you can be closer and more comfortable to meet me?

It's also important for me to know:

- How long can I stay with you? I understand that it would be better to stay together forever:). I'd love to, but let's be serious. We're not teenagers, we're adults. We will try not to make hasty decisions before our first meeting, as well as the most important for us and for our future. OK?

So I hope that you will be understanding and serious about my questions, because it is important for our first meeting.
I'll wait for your answer tomorrow.
Your Marina.

****** I don't know where to start. I promised you that I would come and that all our dreams would come true. YES, I want to be with you, and I want to make all our dreams come true. But how to do it now... Sorry, I don't know... Like I told you, I went to the travel Agency today. And all learned about my possible trip to you, and what package of documents I need. On the one hand, I am very glad that everything turned out to be not as difficult as I expected...  On the other hand, I'm very upset... For all my expenses for the trip (all necessary documents + insurance + round trip tickets+ visa) I will need $ 1060. I calculated this according to the exchange rate of the Central Bank of Russia. And converted into dollars. Separately, each document and plane tickets, not expensive. But when everything is collected in the total amount, it is a large amount. Of course, I assumed that the trip was expensive. But when I found out how expensive! I was also shocked. I did not expect to hear such prices. I thought that wasn't true. I even went to other travel agencies to ask prices for the trip. But I was told the same price with a difference of 20-30 dollars. I decided to check it out in the Internet, and there too most without changes. The only difference is in ticket prices, but it changes every day, as I learned. I turned out to be an arrogant fool... When I thought I could do everything on my own... ****** forgive me for giving us false hope of meeting soon.  I'm sending you this letter, and I'll be waiting for an answer. If my expenses are also expensive for you. I understand that, you can be sure. After all, sometimes it is necessary to refuse itself in many respects. As much as we'd like to. Either way, we'll be good friends. I don't want to, and I'm ashamed to ask you for help. But in this situation I myself am really powerless. I know it's a shame for me. I don't want to lose the chance for us to meet. But I can't do anything for our meeting right now. My salary is only $ 200 a month. Perhaps now you understand that for me it is simply impossible to pay for the trip yourself. And I don't even know what I want right now. tomorrow soon will come, or Vice versa, does not occur.
****** I'll wait for your answer.
So long.
Hope to see you soon. 
Yours and only your Marina.

Hello my dear ******!!!   I'm really glad you wrote me a letter. I missed you. My favorite I don't know what to do now. I really want to meet you. I want to come to you for my vacation. The whole trip to you will cost me $ 800. I didn't think it would cost me so much to go. I now have a sum of $ 400. I'm short $ 400. I tried to borrow that amount from my parents, but they don't have any money now. This month they bought a new TV, a refrigerator. They also pay the loan.  They told me they'd help with that amount, but I'd have to wait two months. It's been a very long time. I can't postpone my vacation to a later date. I have a very busy work schedule at work. My next vacation won't be until next year. you will be very difficult to communicate for such a long time without meeting you should understand it. My love, can you help me with this $ 400? If you help me with this amount, I will immediately go to the tour Agency to order documents for the flight to you. I can't do without your help. I'm really looking forward to your letter. you are a loving and forever yours alone Marina.

Hello my dear ******!!!! I'm really glad you wrote me a letter. I missed you.
Unfortunately, I have to disappoint you. I can't accept the help you're offering. I went to the travel Agency. I was told if you buy me tickets in your own shit. I may have a problem getting your tickets here in Russia. I was explained that in Russia this service is not very well developed. And that I may have problems confirming the legality of payment for these tickets. I was told that there are many cases when tickets are simply not issued here in Russia, because they were paid for from another country, on someone else's credit card. I was informed that I have no problem to fly on such a ticket, because you will be next to me and you can, if necessary, present your identity card and this credit card or receipt of purchase. Because you're paying for this ticket. And here in Russia I can not feel your support, and I can not confirm the legality of your payment for these tickets. What should I do then???
I'm sorry, but I don't think it's the best idea to buy tickets.
I think it would be better if I do everything necessary for the trip in Russia myself. You pay for what you need on my behalf. Then I definitely have no problem flying out to you. So I don't know what to do now. I have no money to pay for the trip. I can't hope for your help either. It would be much more convenient for both of us, if you could transfer me the necessary amount, so I did everything necessary for the trip itself. I hope you understand me. So now everything is in your hands. I can't do without your help. Otherwise, I won't be able to get your help for our meeting. So we need to trust each other, or say goodbye....
I will wait for your reply soon! I hope for your help, because I want to be with you!
Kisss Marina.

Hello my dear Metch!!!! I'm really glad you wrote me a letter. I missed you. My favorite I am very happy that you can help me with part of the amount for the trip to you. As soon as you help me with this amount, I will immediately go to the tour Agency to order documents for the flight to you.
Today I found out how much I will be able to do the transfer.  Today I went to the Bank and wanted to open a Bank account. But opening an account takes about two weeks. This is a very long time. We need time to make all the documents to the beginning of my holiday. I also learned that the Western Union money system is temporarily out of order.  But you can make the transfer through the money system of Manigram. Through this money system I can get your money without any problems.
 The nearest MoneyGram office is a 5-minute walk from my home.  So I won't have a problem going to get your help. There are MoneyGram branches in almost every Bank, post offices and sometimes even shopping malls. I think it won't be a problem for you to find a MoneyGram office in your city. I found out what it takes for me to get your help through the MoneyGram system. I need to know the full name of the sender (just as you will indicate on the MoneyGram form) and the full postal address of the MoneyGram office that you will use to transfer the money. As well as the Control number of money Transfer (MTCN). And the exact amount you'll be remitting.  So you can send your help I give you my full details on which you need to make a transfer.

NAME: Marina
Last NAME: Lebedeva
RUSSIA
In the VILLAGE Alikovo
Postal code-429250
Street-Sovetskaya 11

As soon as you can make a transfer through MoneyGram and I get your help. I can start doing whatever it takes to get to you. I expect your letter soon. I hope, I believe, that soon we can be together.
Kiss you, Marina.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 07:35:31 AM by Administrator »