Author Topic: Tatyana <mele.4ap@yandex.com>  (Read 1601 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Tatyana <mele.4ap@yandex.com>
« on: January 10, 2019, 10:48:50 AM »
Name: Tatyana
City: Salsk, Georgia

Hello ******!
Thank you for your answer. I'm sorry I didn't answer you before. Now I have access to the Internet only at my work. I do not have a computer at home.
And on my phone ran out of money on the Internet. I hope you understand me. I work as an accountant in a construction company.
I would like to tell you more about me. I live in Salsk. I understand that there is a great distance between us. I hope this is not a problem for you.
I think distance is not a problem in the modern world. Now it is difficult for me to start a new relationship. I am disappointed in Russian men.
I studied English when I was in college. So I decided to try to find a man abroad. My English is not perfect. But I hope you understand my letter.
I hope that you are not afraid of the great distance between us, and we can continue our acquaintance. I decided to use the Internet to try to find love in the big world.
I want to create a reliable and honest relationship without cheating. I want to tell you right away that I am not interested in flirting or a short novel.
I am only interested in a serious relationship. I want to find an adult man who is serious about relationships. If you are not interested in a serious relationship, then I ask you not to respond to this letter.
I have previously communicated with men on the Internet. But most of them just wanted to get my intimate photos. It was very unpleasant for me.
I want to tell you that I will never send intimate photos. I hope that you will not ask me for intimate photos. My age is 32 years old. My birthday is December 15th.
My height is 163 centimeters. My weight is 58 kilograms. I lead a healthy lifestyle. I do not drink alcohol. I do not smoke cigarettes. I can cook well.
I eat only healthy food cooked by me. I do not like clubs and discos. My character is calm. I do not like to quarrel. I don't know what else to tell about me right now.
Perhaps you want to know something else about me? Ask me and I will answer. Tell me more about yourself. I hope you tell me more about you and your interests.
Be sure to send your photos to me. I will be waiting for your letter.
Tatyana

Hello ******!
Thank you for your answer. What is your mood today? I like to read your letter. I hope we will have good communication.
Thank you for your photo. I like it. You look great. I hope that in the future I can get more of your photos. To know more about you. I will also send you my photos.
I live in Russia. If you want to know in which city I live, you can read about my city on the Internet https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salsk.
I understand that we cannot meet today, tomorrow or in a week. But I am confident that we will find a way to meet in the future if we develop our relationship.
What do you think about it? I think distance is not a problem in the modern world. That is why I decided to seek my love abroad.
Now it is important for me to get to know a person as best as possible before starting something serious. I would like to have a relationship with a man who is older and more experienced than me.
Because seriousness comes with age. Do you agree with me? I have already talked with men who were younger than me. They were all not serious in a relationship.
As I told you, I am looking for an adult man for a serious relationship. Therefore, I want to meet a man who is older and more experienced than me.
I believe that the most important thing in a relationship is honesty, trust and respect. Please answer me honestly. Are you interested in chatting with me?
I hope my letters don't bore you. Today I want to tell you a little about my family. I hope you will be interested. My family is not big. I only have a mom.
2 years ago my father died. I still miss my father. My father was a good man. My mother worked in a clothing store. Now the mother is aged and she is a pensioner.
My father was a military man. I always try to help my mom. My mother is a good man. I respect my mom. My parents gave me a good upbringing. My father's name was Sergei.
My mother's name is Olga. Most of the time my mother spends at home. I have no brothers. I have no sisters. I was the only child in the family. I've never been married.
I have no children. My family is me and my mom. We always support each other in difficult situations. I think this is the most important thing.
Can you tell me something interesting about your family? I would love to hear from you about your family. On this I will finish my letter.
I hope that tomorrow I can read your letter again. Today I send you my new photos. In the photo I and my mom.
I hope you enjoy the photos and my letter.
Tatyana

Hello ******!
What is your mood today? I am pleased with the fact that you do not forget about me and wrote to me again. Unfortunately, today I have a bad day.
Today, when I went to work, I accidentally dropped my phone on the floor. Now my phone is broken. I can't turn it on. I am very upset because this phone was very expensive for me.
My father gave me this phone for my birthday before his death. My phone is the memory of my father. And now my phone is broken.
In the coming days I will go to the repair service. I really hope that my phone can be repaired there. And how was your day? What's new?
Today I would like to tell you more about my work. I already told you that I work as an accountant in a construction company.
In my work includes the calculation of salaries, performs the calculation of tax deductions, production costs, holds invoices from suppliers and subcontractors.
Several of my colleagues work here with me. There is a computer here. I use this computer for work and to write you letters. I have to be careful.
If my boss sees that I use a computer to communicate with you, then I may have problems. I hope you understand me.
I am writing to you at a time when my boss does not see me. I feel comfortable and safe in this office.
For all the time of my work (approximately 5 years) I have not had any incidents. I can not say that I enjoy my work. But this is quite a calm job.
Although sometimes there is a lot of fuss. The main thing to be attentive and well considered numbers. When I first started working, it was a little difficult for me. I made some mistakes.
But now I am used to my work and no longer make mistakes. I am good at my job. I work every day except Sunday.
Unfortunately, this is my only way to access the internet. Therefore, I can not write to you on Sundays. I hope you understand me.
I send you my photos. I hope you like my photos. I would like you to tell me more about your work.
I would be very interested to learn more about your work. Will you tell me something interesting about your work?
Today, after work, I'm going to help my mom clean the house. I like cleanliness and order. I will finish my letter now.
I will look forward to your next letter.
Tatyana

Hello ******.
I received your letter. Communicating with you gives me joy, which I lacked before. I don't feel lonely because of you.
Even the fact that my phone is broken doesn't make me sad. I went to the repair service. The master looked at my phone.
He told me that repairing my phone would take about 2-3 weeks. Repairing my phone requires spare parts that are not currently available.
Need to order these parts. They will arrive only in 1-2 weeks. Then my phone can be repaired.
I hope that the repair of my phone does not take too much time. I have to be without a phone for some time. I hope you understand me.
I would like to know how your day goes. When do you wake up? What do you do during the day? When do you go to bed?
What do you like to do in the evening on weekdays? Do you like to watch movies or read books? Every day I wake up at 8:00.
Almost always I go to my work by 10:00 and work until 20:00. When I come home, I immediately start cooking. Do you like cooking?
I can cook very well. I can cook various soups. I like cooking salads. It is very quick and easy. I like Caesar salad.
Especially the tomatoes in it and the sauce. I like to eat. But I do not get fat. I think I have a beautiful figure. I try to follow my figure.
What are your favorite foods? My mother taught me to cook since my childhood. I helped her in the kitchen when I was 16 years old. I know many different recipes.
And I'm sure you haven't tried many of the dishes that I can cook. Have you ever eaten pancakes, borscht, or dumplings?
Have you tried any of the above? I rarely go to cafes and restaurants. Cooking takes me a little time.
After cooking, I like to watch TV. I recently watched the movie “Troy”. This is a historical film. Have you seen this movie?
I like this movie. This is not a new film. But watching this movie gave me pleasure. I like comedies, dramas, historical films.
Sometimes I like to watch horror movies. What do you like to watch? What is your favorite movie? I will look forward to your early reply.
I hope my photos will make your mood better.
Tatyana

Hello ******!
I am glad to see your letter today. Your letter gives me a good mood. I am glad that we are writing letters to each other.
After meeting you, my life begins to fill with bright colors. I am a believer. I believe in God. I am a Christian Orthodox. I can come to the USA when I have a vacation.
My vacation happens once a year. This year I did not have a vacation. When my leave is told by my boss. Last year my vacation was in February.
Most likely, my vacation will be in February. As soon as my vacation comes, I will be glad to meet you. I do not have Skype and Facebook. My last name is Kostakevich.
Today I would like to tell you about my past and my past relationships. I think it will be interesting for you.
I will not tell you much about my childhood. I was not born in a rich family. But I think I had a good childhood. My mother tried to do everything for me.
Although sometimes there were some adversities. But still, I remember my childhood only with joy. When I was in school, I was not interested in relationships with boys.
I spent all my time studying. I was sure that if I received a good education, I could get a good place in life. I successfully finished school.
Then I went to college. I went to college for an accountant. I also studied very well in college.
And after four years I received a degree in accounting. In college, I got my first experience in relationships. I met a guy who was my age.
I was in a relationship with him for six months. I thought he was a good guy. But in the end I realized that he was cheating on me with another girl.
When I found out about this, I left it forever. I believe that the main thing in a relationship is honesty and trust. He deceived me. So I decided to leave it.
Since a relationship with a lie can not be. I no longer tried to start a new relationship and ignored all the guys when I was in college.
I successfully graduated from college. And before me there was a question where to get a job. Unfortunately, I could not get a job in my profession.
It turned out that there are many accountants in Russia. I have been trying to find an accountant for a long time.
Unfortunately, in Russia in this specialty it is difficult to find a job. I got a job as a saleswoman in a clothing store. There I got a second experience in a relationship.
I met the second man in my life. He came to the store to buy pants. I helped him choose good pants. Then he asked for my phone number.
He was very polite, and I decided to give him my number. Then, after about three months, I already lived with him. I had a wonderful six months of life.
I was happy and I wanted it to last forever. But then my boyfriend got a new interest. This is alcohol. It began the most terrible time for me.
He started drinking alcohol every day. He began to degrade. I tried to help him fix it. I tried to help him get rid of alcoholism.
He began to take all my salary. And we practically had nothing to live on. I could not do anything. I felt really helpless.
One day he tried to hit me. Then I left him alone. I had no other choice. I tried to help him get rid of alcoholism.
But I did not succeed. He became very angry. It was not the most pleasant experience in relationships with men.
And so it was very difficult for me to start a new relationship with other men. Since then, I have not had relationships with men. I changed jobs. I managed to find a job in the specialty and work as an accountant.
As you know, now I work as an accountant in a construction company. I still managed to find a job in the specialty.
After all this, I decided to try to find a man on the Internet. Now I met you. I like chatting with you. I think you are a good man.
I want a simple female happiness. I get great pleasure from communicating with you. And I hope that this will be reflected in real life.
I would like to know more about your past relationships, if you don’t mind. Is it possible Have you tried to find a girlfriend on the Internet?
Or is this your first online dating experience? I hope that my today's letter did not tire you, and you read it to the end.
I will look forward to your next letter.
Tatyana

Hello my dear ******!
I am pleased to read your letter. Your letter brings a smile to my face. I am waiting for the moment when I can check my email again and read your letter. It gives me a good mood.
I am pleased that you like my photos. But why didn't you tell me anything about your past relationships. I asked you to tell me about your past relationships. It's important for me.
I do not have the option to install Skype now. My phone is under repair. I can only install Skype when my phone is repaired. I hope you understand me.
In my letter today, I would like to tell you about my friends. Are you interested? I hope you will be interested. I want to say that I do not have many friends.
I have only one best friend. Her name is Irina. She is my age. We have known each other since childhood. We studied together from first grade in school.
I shared with her almost all the secrets and impressions. We have always been honest with each other. She was lucky in this life. She is already married. She has a good husband.
I told her about you. I told her that I recently met a good man on the Internet. You are very interesting to me. I feel strong sympathy for you.
I hope you don't mind what I told her about you? I promised her to show your photos. You do not mind, do you? I will be glad if you Irina see your photos.
Irina is glad that I began to communicate with you. She sees that I have become much more cheerful. Irina knows about my past relationships and how badly they ended.
She always supports me. Irina wishes all the best to me and to you! She says hello to you. I send you a photo with my friend Irina.
What do you think of her? Do you like my picture with Irina? I hope you like the photos. Can you tell me something interesting about your friends?
I will be very interested. Communicating with you, I begin to understand that you are a good man. I hope that I am not mistaken in you. I would like to talk to you on the phone.
What do you think about it? I ask you to write me your phone number. I would like to call you and talk to you on the phone.
I think we are ready to talk on the phone. It will be interesting! I think you would like to talk to me on the phone too. I never called another country.
Therefore, I will ask you to write me your full home number or mobile. I think it would be better if you leave me your mobile phone,
so I can always get through to you. What is the code in your country? What numbers will I have to dial to call you? You know my phone is broken.
But I can call you from the call office using a telephone card. I already learned about it. It will not be expensive for me. I'll be waiting for your phone number.
I hope you write to me soon. Kiss.
Tatyana

Hello ******.
I am very glad to read your letter. Your letters always fill me with joy. Sometimes I do not understand how I could live without such joy before.
I am very pleased that you write to me. Thank you for paying attention to me. Although it is difficult to understand at this distance.
But I feel it when I read your letters. Our communication is important to me. And for you?
In my last letter I asked for your phone number. I believe that we should talk on the phone to increase the level of trust in each other.
I would also like to know how seriously you treat me. I hope that in the next letter you will write me a phone number.
My day began as usual. I woke up, went into the shower, a little snack and went to work. I managed to do a lot today. The day passes for me very quickly.
Today will be a wonderful evening. Together with my mother, we were invited today for a birthday party to my mother's friend.
They used to work together, and this woman knows me well, as she often visited us as a child. This is a very nice woman. She is 65 years old.
I will be glad to visit her holiday. After work, I’ll go home and my mother and I will go for a birthday party. We thought with my mother what gift you can give her friend.
This is a difficult choice, because this woman is aged, and I have no idea what you can give him for such a holiday.
My mother offered to give a gift with money in an envelope and flowers. I think we will do it. My mother and I decided to give her money and flowers.
I think he will be glad of it. She can buy herself what she needs. As for me? I'm fine and the mood is great!
I thought a lot this night about our communication, about how we met. I remembered all your letters and words that you spoke to me.
It was a great joy to me. All night I thought about you and tried to understand how I feel about you. It seems to me that you have become an important man for me.
I do not know if I can live one day without your letter. Therefore, I ask you not to happen to you, you must write to me so that I will not worry!
It is very important for me to know that you do not forget me and our communication is really dear to you.
Feel this great pleasure, you want me to feel joy every day? I want to know everything that you think about me, because I find it very interesting.
If you want to know more about me, you should not hesitate to ask any questions, if this is a normal question, I will definitely answer you and tell you everything in detail.
I am very pleased when you try to find out more about me. I am grateful to the fate that she gave us such a good communication.
I used to feel lonely, and it was very boring for me to live, but now that you are, I feel like I was born again! I hope that everything will be fine with you.
I will look forward to your new letter. I hope that you will answer me soon. I will look forward to your reply.
Tatyana

Hello ******!
I am glad to see your letter. I am really pleased to read your letters. What is your mood today? How is the weather in your country? I hope all is well with you.
I think to meet in October, it is too late. Yes, and I will not leave at this time. My vacation is likely to be in March.
I am interested to communicate with you. I have a good opinion of you. I am 32 years old and I want to have a serious relationship. Between us a great distance now.
But it does not scare me. The most important thing is that we are interested in communicating with each other. Nothing is impossible. Letters are an opportunity to know the soul of man.
Sometimes it is much easier to write than to say. Do you agree? I would like to know your opinion. I feel comfortable communicating with you. You are a special person for me.
I hope this is mutual. Lately, my days are very intense. I feel a surge of positive energy. I have a flexible schedule at work.
I always wake up early. It doesn’t matter if I need to go to work or not. I try to go to bed too early. But it does not always work. Do you wake up early?
How do you think your day would change if I were with you? How much time would we spend together? Let's dream.
I would like to bring bright colors to your life and make it even a little bit happier. I feel good even when I just read your letters.
I imagine that you are next to me, and we just decided not to speak, but to write letters. It's very romantic. I feel your proximity. It's so nice!
It seems to me that you just need to reach out and I can touch you. But my hand constantly falls into the void. I would really like to be with you right now.
See your smile. I think you already understand that I like you as a man. I like your temper. I will be waiting for your next letter.
I miss you. I feel that my feelings for you are beginning to appear. And it is beautiful. Kiss.
Tatyana

« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 07:40:35 AM by Administrator »