Author Topic: Tatyana <nuigtety@yandex.com>  (Read 1734 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Tatyana <nuigtety@yandex.com>
« on: November 09, 2018, 08:35:50 AM »
Name: Tatyana
City: Marks, Russia

Hello, ******!
I just received your letter. Thank you for answering me.
I will tell a little about myself.
My age is 31 years old. My date of birth is June 27th. My height is 171 centimeters. My weight is 58 kilograms.
I also ask you to tell a little about yourself. So that we can get to know each other better.
Today I send you my photos. You can see me in the photo. I would be interested to know your opinion about me. Did you like my photos?
I'll be glad if you send me photos too. If you really want to meet me, it will be fair to share photos. What do you think about it? Will you send me a photo?
I live in the city of Marks. What is the name of the place where you live? Tell me about the place where you live.
Now there are a lot of different ways of communication in the world. There are different applications for the phone. Viber or whatsapp.
In the future, we can use viber or whatsapp to communicate. It is very convenient.
I do not want to hurt you. At the moment I am not ready to give you my phone number so that we can talk via viber or whatsapp. I ask you to treat with understanding my decision.
First we need to get to know each other better. Email is the safest way to do this. I really hope for your understanding. Today I will finish my letter.
I am a lonely and unmarried girl. I want to find a man for a serious relationship. In the past, I have come across men for whom only my appearance is important.
I hope you're not a shallow man. I hope that you are a man who can see the inner beauty in a girl. Tell me what kind of man are you?
I hope my letter was not tiring for you. If you want to ask me questions, do it. I will be happy to answer your questions.
If you are really interested in communicating with me, then tell me about it. We will be able to exchange photos again.
I will be waiting for your new letter and your photos.
Tatyana.

Hello ******!
Thank you for your letter. How are you? I am pleased that we can continue our communication.
Now I am studying English. I have been studying English for about a year. I attend special courses. And it is important for me to know your opinion.
Do you understand my English? Do I make a lot of mistakes?
Thanks for your photo. I liked your photo, I hope that in the future I will see more than your photo, I also promise you that I will send too to you my photo.
******, I will tell you about my family. I hope you will be interested. I live with my father.
My father was a military man in the past. 6 years ago, my father retired. I always help my father and take care of him. My father's name is Sergey.
My mother died of leukemia 9 years ago. It was a difficult time for our family. My father has long fought for the life of my mother.
My father drove my mother to different hospitals, and showed different doctors. But none of the doctors could help my mother.
My father even tried to send my mother to Israel for treatment. He tried his best to save my mother's life. But my father did not have time to collect the money on time.
Treatment in Israel has a huge cost. My mother is dead. I remember that for a long time my father could not believe in the death of my mother.
For about a month, my father practically did not take food and water. He was very depressed. Even now I see sadness in the eyes of my father.
My father often tells me that he wants his daughter to be happy with a good man.
I know my parents really loved each other. Therefore, I try my best to support my father.
My father is a good man. Most of the time he spends at home, because he is a pensioner. I love my father. We always try to help each other.
I do not have brothers or sisters. I am the only child in the family.
I've never been married. I do not have children.
Can you tell me about your family? I would be interested if you tell about your family. Or can you tell me which family would you like?
In my last letter, I told you that I live in the city of Marks. It is 60 kilometers from the city of Saratov. And 900 kilometers from the city of Moscow.
It is a small town. The population is 31.000 people. I think you can find my city on the map. I live on the banks of the Volga River.
I understand what you think now. That between us is a great distance, and we are in different countries. This will not be an obstacle to our communication.
We have the Internet. This will help us get to know each other better. Do you agree with me?
I have a dog. The name of my dog is Bagira. She is a girl. I named her after the panther from the story of Mowgli. Tell me about your pets.
On this I will finish my letter. I send you a photo. I hope you like my photos. I will try to send you a photo in each letter.
I wish you a good day. I will wait for your answer and your photos.
Tatyana.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 07:57:55 AM by Administrator »