Author Topic: Tatyana <nezauzhe@yandex.com>  (Read 1326 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Tatyana <nezauzhe@yandex.com>
« on: November 07, 2018, 10:29:46 AM »
Name: Tatyana
City: Kamyshin, Russia

Hello ******.
Thanks for the answer. My name is Tatyana. I am sorry that I did not answer you before. I only have access to the internet during my work.
I do not have access to the internet at home. I hope you can understand me. I work as a seller of cosmetics and perfumes. I want to tell you more about me.
I live in the city Kamyshin. My city is in the Volgograd region in Russia. You can find it on the map.
I understand that there is a big distance between us. I hope that's no problem for you. I think that distance is not a problem in the modern world.
Now it's hard for me to start a new relationship. My last relationship did not end well. I studied English when I was at university.
So I decided to find a man abroad. My English is not perfect. I apologize for making mistakes.
But I hope you understand me. I hope you are not afraid of the great distance between us, and we can continue our acquaintance.
I decided to use the internet to find the right man in the big world. I want to create a reliable and honest relationship without lying.
I would like to tell you right away that I am not interested in flirting or a short novel. I am interested in a serious relationship.
I want to find a grown man who takes life seriously. I want to find the right partner.
If you are not interested in a serious relationship, please do not answer this letter. I have talked to some men on the internet before.
But most just wanted to get my bare photos. It was very uncomfortable for me. I would like to tell you that I will never send naked photos.
I hope you do not ask me for nude photos. Now I am 34 years old.
My birthday is on the 2nd of August. My size is 170 centimeters. My weight is 53 kilograms. I try to lead a healthy lifestyle.
I do not smoke. I drink alcohol in small quantities and only during the holidays. I can cook well. I'm just trying to eat healthy, prepared food.
I do not like clubs and discos. My character is calm. I do not like to argue. I do not know what I should say about myself now.
Maybe you want to learn something different about me? Ask me and I will answer in any case. I'll wait for your answer.
I hope you will tell me more about you and your interests. I also hope you will send me your photos.
Tatyana.

Hello ******!
Thank you for your answer. What is your mood today? I hope we will have good communication.
I understand that we cannot meet today, tomorrow or in a week. But I am sure that we will find a way to meet in the future if we develop our relationship.
What do you think about it? I think that distance is not a problem in the modern world. That is why I decided to look for a man abroad.
Now it is important for me to get to know a person as best as possible before starting something serious.
I would like to have a relationship with a man who is older and more experienced than me. Because seriousness comes with age. Do you agree with me?
I have already talked with men who were younger than me. They were all not serious in a relationship. As I told you, I am looking for an adult man for a serious relationship.
Therefore, I want to meet a man who is older and more experienced than me. I believe that the most important thing in a relationship is honesty, trust and respect.
Please answer me honestly. Are you interested in chatting with me? I hope my letters don't bore you. Today I want to tell you a little about my family.
I hope you will be interested. My family is not big. I only have a father. I live with my father. My father was a military man. Now he is old and he is a pensioner.
He is already 66 years old. I always help my father and take care of him. My father's name is Nikolay. I grew up without a mother.
Sorry, but I would not want to talk about my mom now. It was very hard for me when my mother left this world. I am grateful to my father for a good upbringing.
My father is a good man. He spends most of his time at home. We always try to help each other in everything. I have no brothers or sisters. I've never been married.
I do not have children. My family is not big, but very friendly. We always support each other in difficult situations. I think this is the most important thing.
Can you tell me something interesting about your family? I would be very happy. On this I will finish my letter. I hope that tomorrow I will be able to read your letter again.
Today I send you photos with my father. I hope you like it.
Your Tatyana.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 08:43:29 AM by Administrator »