Author Topic: Sveta <svetlanakonoval@outlook.com>  (Read 239 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sveta <svetlanakonoval@outlook.com>
« on: December 13, 2020, 02:18:30 PM »
Name: Sveta

Hello, I didn't get any email from you this morning, but I wanted to say Hello to you and find out how you're doing? and I want you to know that I look forward to hearing from you!
I hope you're doing well.
your Sveta

Hello! How are you doing? What's new?
I hope you got my previous letter and you were wondering what I'm writing about, and I really hope we'll continue our correspondence if you're interested?
Today my letter will be short, I just wanted to wish you a good weekend! What are your plans for this weekend?
I plan to go shopping, meet my sister and go to the park!
In the next letter, tell me about your days off! Ok?
Once again a good weekend and all the best! I will send you a video and I am waiting for your videos and photos!
With respect Sveta!

Hello, thank you for responding to my letter, I hope my previous letter didn't seem strange to you? I just wanted to make sure that you are a real person and you are looking for a serious relationship, not just entertainment?
my name is Svetlana, I am 34 years old, I am from Russia from the city of Volgodonsk, which is located in the South of Russia, how I look you can see in my photos,I will attach my photos to my letter!
I found your profile in the Dating Agency "Vizavi", and I know that you are not from Russia, but I think that this will not interfere with our communication with you!
I want to immediately indicate what I'm here for,I'm looking for a serious relationship, and if you are not interested in a serious relationship, you can tell me directly so I don't bother you anymore!
I won't write you much, I just wanted to know where you're from and what you're looking for?
I don't know how your profile ended up in a Dating Agency , very little has been written about you, and I'm interested to learn more about you and see your real photos, then I will be very happy to continue our communication, if you don't mind?
I once corresponded with a man on the Internet, he was from Russia , but he only wanted naked photos, and I'm not here for that, as I said I'm looking for a serious relationship!
this is my personal email, and you can write to me here, I will be happy to answer your questions and continue our communication!
your Svetlana!