Author Topic: Sveta <sveta87konovalova@outlook.com>  (Read 226 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sveta <sveta87konovalova@outlook.com>
« on: December 13, 2020, 02:17:00 PM »
Name: Sveta
Mails: svetkakonovalovva@outlook.com, svetlanakonoval@outlook.com, konovalovasvetlanaa@outlook.com

I wish you good day!

Hello, I am writing to you again and I hope that this time you will not leave me without an answer! tell me, do you not want to talk to me or why don't you answer me!? Sveta

Hello my dear! Right now I'm in a weekend mood and I want to finish the job as soon as possible, but I need to work today, today at me the important report and I should prepare it before the termination of the working day to my director checked everything and could draw some conclusions about our work!
I wish to meet mum and sister, and I wish to walk with them on shops, to take a walk on park and to make a supper! But most likely I will be free only in the evening, and so I will meet with my mum and sister only tomorrow!
How there passes your day? What are you doing today? Tell me, I'm very interested to know!
Now I again need to come back to work! It is a pity to me, that I cannot write you now the big letter! If I have time I will necessarily write to you once again today! I'll send you video and I'm waiting for yours too! I want to wish you a great weekend and all most the best!
Take care, sincerely your Sveta!

Hello, thanks that has answered my letter, I hope that my previous letter not seemed to you strange? I simply wished to be convinced that you real person and you search for serious relations, instead of is simple entertainments?
My name is Svetlana, me 33 years, I from Russia from city Kropotkin that is located in the south of Russia, you can see what I look like in my photos, I will apply my photos to my letter!
I have found your profile in agency of acquaintances "Looking for love", and I know that you not from Russia, but I think that it will not prevent us with you to dialogue!
I wish to designate at once for what I here, I search for serious relations and if you serious relations do not interest, you can tell to me about it directly that I any more did not disturb you!
I will not write to you much, I simply wished to find out whence you and what you search?
I do not know as your profile it has appeared in agency of acquaintances, about you have been written very little, and it is interesting to me to find out about you more and to see your real photos then I will be very glad to continue our dialogue if you not against?
I corresponded once with the man on the Internet, he was from Russia, but he wanted only naked photos, and I here not for this purpose as I have already told I search for serious relations!
It is my personal email, and you can write to me here, I will be glad to answer your questions and to continue our dialogue!
Svetlana!

Hello, thank you for responding to my letter, I hope my previous letter didn't seem strange to you? I just wanted to make sure that you are a real person and you are looking for a serious relationship, not just entertainment?
my name is Svetlana, I am 34 years old, I am from Russia from the city of Volgodonsk, which is located in the South of Russia, how I look you can see in my photos,I will attach my photos to my letter!
I found your profile in the Dating Agency "Vizavi", and I know that you are not from Russia, but I think that this will not interfere with our communication with you!
I want to immediately indicate what I'm here for,I'm looking for a serious relationship, and if you are not interested in a serious relationship, you can tell me directly so I don't bother you anymore!
I won't write you much, I just wanted to know where you're from and what you're looking for?
I don't know how your profile ended up in a Dating Agency , very little has been written about you, and I'm interested to learn more about you and see your real photos, then I will be very happy to continue our communication, if you don't mind?
I once corresponded with a man on the Internet, he was from Russia , but he only wanted naked photos, and I'm not here for that, as I said I'm looking for a serious relationship!
this is my personal email, and you can write to me here, I will be happy to answer your questions and continue our communication!
your Svetlana!