Author Topic: Olha <olhasheyma@gmail.com, olhadery@gmail.com, eryvi.olha@gmail.com, >  (Read 360 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Name: Olha
Mails: olhatosee@gmail.com, olhavenus@gmail.com, olhabiagi@gmail.com, olhafline@gmail.com, tawrtolha@gmail.com, nistoolha@gmail.com, olhapurp@gmail.com, viiolha@gmail.com, viaolha@gmail.com,olhastik@gmail.com, olhaketler@gmail.com, olhhalove@gmail.com, olhasheila@gmail.com, olhaheets@gmail.com, olhagreys@gmail.com, samyolha001@gmail.com, olih.olha@gmail.com, olhamelliena@gmail.com, yaniolha@gmail.com, olhaulue@gmail.com, olhafdream@gmail.com

Hi *****
I am very happy with your answer, I hope that we can continue our communication, get to know each other better. I read about you in marriage agency. Very soon I'm going to your country and I will be happy if I have a companion to have a good time.
I want to tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Olha and I am 35 years old, I live in Ukraine. I am a student of the financial University with a degree in management and financial control.
I want to tell you right away that I earn money by dancing a Striptease. But I've never slept with men for money. At the strip club where I work, men can't touch girls, I only get naked Topless.
Dance is an art for me and I do not consider it shameful, especially since it is a temporary job, and in the future I want to get a normal job in your country.
I hope that my work does not contradict your moral principles, and we can continue our communication. I don't mind sharing photos.
I am not against intimate photos and I will exchange photos with you with great pleasure if I feel your interest in me and our communication.
I do not know any information about you, and I would be interested to know more about you.
I'm attaching some of my photos, can I see your photos too?
Sincerely, Olha

Hi *****
I found your profile in the marriage Agency. I was waiting for your response and it was important to know your reaction to the fact that I was dancing a Striptease.
If we meet in the future, I will be happy to make you happy and dance a Striptease show for you. I hope you don't mind? :)
Thank you for not judging me and I hope that our communication will develop every day, at least I would like to.
Now I'll tell you more about myself: My height is 163 cm and my weight is 49 kg. I live in Dnipro, Ukraine. I am half Armenian by nationality. I'm an orphan and I've never seen my parents, my parents put me in an orphanage right after I was born. I never tried to find them, there is no information.
In our country, the state helps orphans and immediately after I received primary education in an orphanage,I entered a free University.
The state also allocated me an apartment where I live now, it is a small apartment, but it is enough for a comfortable life. I live alone in the apartment and I own it.
Have you ever been to Ukraine? I think you have a question for me, why am I looking for a person in your country?

Hi *****
I've never played Golf, can you teach me? Today I will tell you more about the program that will take me to your country. You know that I live in Dnipro, but my nationality is Armenian, not Ukrainian.
Our nationality is not so numerous, about three million people and they are scattered throughout Ukraine and other countries.
All ethnic groups always help each other, and even in your country there is a state program to help Ukrainian citizens of Armenian origin to preserve their cultural heritage and language. And I got into this program.
Representatives contacted my University after learning about my progress, as well as the fact that I was an orphan, and they decided to offer me an international student exchange and work practice.
But I also won a grant from several students in the competition, which includes paying for a visa and tickets, plus $10,000 for expenses during my stay in your country.
I can spend the money on my own and get it when I arrive in Australia. I will need to come to the capital and get the money from the Embassy.
I will only be in the capital for 2 weeks, when all the formalities are completed, and when I get the money, I will be able to choose a city for my practice and have a place for my practice in Economics and management.
Of course, the choice is not accidental, I will be given a list of organizations that can take me to practice. But I already know that I can choose almost any city. All movements are also paid for by the program.
What can I say, I was very lucky! And I am grateful to the people who work in these organizations and try to give people a chance for a better life, to Express themselves and their potential. I just can't believe my luck :) I will be happy if you become my first friend in your country.
Today I was choosing things that I should take on a trip, recently I ordered underwear in an online store. Do you like? I would like to know your objective opinion.
I kiss you, Olha

Hi *****.
It's very nice to meet you.
I was waiting for your letter and it was important to know your reaction to the fact that I was dancing a Striptease. I love dancing and listening to good music.
If we meet in the future, I will be happy to make you happy and dance a Striptease show for you. I hope you don't mind? :)
Thank you for not judging me and I hope that our communication will develop every day, at least I would like to.
Now I'll tell you more about myself: My height is 170 cm and my weight is 59 kg. I live in the city of Dnepropetrovsk. I am half Armenian by nationality.
I'm an orphan and I've never seen my parents, my parents put
me in an orphanage right after I was born. I never tried to find them, there is no information.
In our country, the state helps orphans and immediately after
I received primary education in an orphanage,I entered a free University.
The state also allocated me an apartment where I live now, it is a small apartment, but it is enough for a comfortable life. I live alone in the apartment and I own it.
Billy, have you ever been to Ukraine? I think you have a question for me, why am I looking for a person in your country?
My previous relationship ended 1.5 years ago, and I decided that I don't want a relationship with a man in Ukraine, because I plan to leave Ukraine forever. Get a practice, get a proper job, because I don't want to keep undressing for money.
Now I'm not looking for something serious, I just want to meet a man
with whom you can have a nice conversation, go to a movie, a Museum, a cafe, or just stay at home to make love.
In any case, let's see what our communication will lead to.
Especially since I'm graduating from University, it's my last year, and now I have to practice in your country.
My documents should be ready soon, but first I have to arrive in the capital and I need to be there for 2 weeks.
Of course, I will be provided with free food and housing, and Ukraine will take care of everything.
Please write me what you think about all this, I really want to know your opinion.
I am sending you new photos and hope to receive your photos in return.
Sincerely, Olha.

Hi *****.
Today I will tell you more about the program that will take me to your country. You know that I live in Dnepropetrovsk, but my nationality is Armenian, not Ukrainian.
Our nationality is not so numerous, about three million people and they are scattered throughout Ukraine and other countries.
All ethnic groups always help each other, and even in your country there is a state program to help Ukrainian citizens of Finno-Ugric origin to preserve their cultural heritage and language. And I got into this program.
Representatives contacted my University after learning about my progress, as well as the fact that I was an orphan, and they decided to offer me an international student exchange and work practice.
But also out of several students in the competition, I win a grant that includes paying for a visa and tickets, plus$ 7,000 for expenses during my stay in your country.
I can spend the money on my own and get it when I arrive in the United States. I will need to come to the capital and get the money from the Embassy.
I will only be in the capital for 2 weeks, when all the formalities are completed, and when I get the money, I will be able to choose a city for my practice and have a place for my practice in Economics and management.
Of course, the choice is not accidental, I will be given a list of organizations that can take me to practice. But I already know that I can choose almost any city. All movements are also paid for by the program.
What can I say, I was very lucky! And I am grateful to the people who work in these organizations and try to give people a chance for a better life, to Express themselves and their potential. I just can't believe my luck :)
I hope it wasn't boring for you, I just wanted to find a friend in your country.
But I think I found something else!
I'm already starting to pack some things that I need to take with me. Do you like this outfit? Would you like to see me in it when I dance for you?
I kiss you, Olha.

Hello my dear *****.
Right now I'm very busy preparing documents for the trip and I also have to go to work on the night shift. Very little free time.
I don't make a lot of money dancing Striptease, but I have enough money for food, cosmetics, clothes, and so on.
The paperwork is still in progress, so I can't tell you the exact date of my arrival, but as soon as I know, I'll let you know.
Today, when I was preparing the documents, I imagined how we met in a restaurant, drink a couple of glasses of wine, have a nice conversation with each other.
After a wonderful evening, we go to my hotel, where we will have an unforgettable night. I've never had sex with a foreigner. Have you ever had sex with an Armenian woman? Women of my nationality have very hot blood :)
I don't drink a lot of alcohol, but I can afford a glass of wine or champagne, and I don't smoke tobacco.
I'm so sorry I didn't have time to answer you right away. I hope you can forgive me. And to earn your forgiveness, I'm sending you new photos. It's much better without a dress, isn't it? Can you take photos that might turn me on?
I kiss you, Olha.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 02:05:09 PM by Administrator »