Author Topic: Olha <olhapleasure@gmail.com, olhaulue@gmail.com, viiolha@gmail.com>  (Read 171 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Name: Olha
Mails: olhabiagi@gmail.com, olhagreys@gmail.com,yaniolha@gmail.com, olhatoo@gmail.com, olhafline@gmail.com, olhadery@gmail.com, samyolha001@gmail.com, olhapurp@gmail.com, olhafsweet@gmail.com, olhasheyma@gmail.com, olhavenus@gmail.com, tawrtolha@gmail.com, olhaketler@gmail.com, olhafdream@gmail.com, nistoolha@gmail.com, olhamelliena@gmail.com, olhhalove@gmail.com, olhaheets@gmail.com, olhasheila@gmail.com

Good afternoon! Thank you for your response. I'm going to your country in a little while, and I'll be glad to have a friend.
My name is Olha and I am 35 years old. I am a student of the financial University with a degree in Management and financial control.
I want to tell you right away that I earn money by dancing a Striptease. But I've never slept with men for money. In the strip club where I work, men can't touch girls, I only get naked Topless.
Dance is an art for me and I do not consider it shameful, especially since it is a temporary job, and in the future I want to get a normal job in your country.
I hope that my work does not contradict your moral principles, and we can continue our communication. I don't mind sharing photos.
I also don't mind intimate photos, but of course I won't post this at the very beginning of Dating.
I do not know any information about you, and I would be interested to know more about you. Tell me, what city do you live in? I will be happy to learn more about your country.
I will send some photos of myself and expect your photos in response.
Olha.

Hi! My name is Olga. You didn't respond to my email, so I decided to remind you of myself. Soon I will fly to your country and I need a friend for a pleasant time. I hope that you will answer and we will become friends.

Hello, *****.
It's very nice to meet you.
I was waiting for your letter and it was important to know your reaction to the fact that I was dancing a Striptease. I love dancing and listening to good music.
If we meet in the future, I will be happy to make you happy and dance a Striptease show for you. I hope you don't mind? :)
Thank you for not judging me and I hope that our communication will develop every day, at least I would like to.
Now I'll tell you more about myself: My height is 170 cm and my weight is 59 kg. I live in the city of Dnepropetrovsk. I am half Armenian by nationality.
I'm an orphan and I've never seen my parents, my parents put
me in an orphanage right after I was born. I never tried to find them, there is no information.
In our country, the state helps orphans and immediately after
I received primary education in an orphanage,I entered a free University.
The state also allocated me an apartment where I live now, it is a small apartment, but it is enough for a comfortable life. I live alone in the apartment and I own it.
Kelley, have you ever been to Ukraine? I think you have a question for me, why am I looking for a person in your country?
My previous relationship ended 1.5 years ago, and I decided that I don't want a relationship with a man in Ukraine, because I plan to leave Ukraine forever. Get a practice, get a proper job, because I don't want to keep undressing for money.
Now I'm not looking for something serious, I just want to meet a man
with whom you can have a nice conversation, go to a movie, a Museum, a cafe, or just stay at home to make love.
In any case, let's see what our communication will lead to.
Especially since I'm graduating from University, it's my last year, and now I have to practice in your country.
My documents should be ready soon, but first I have to arrive in the capital and I need to be there for 2 weeks.
Of course, I will be provided with free food and housing, and Ukraine will take care of everything.
Please write me what you think about all this, I really want to know your opinion.
I am sending you new photos and hope to receive your photos in return.
Sincerely, Olha.

Hello *****
I was waiting for your letter and it was important for me to know your reaction to the fact that I dance striptease. I love dancing and listening to good music.
If we meet in the future, I will gladly please you and dance a strip show for you. I hope you won't refuse? :)
Thank you for not judging me and I hope that our communication will develop every day, at least I would like to.
Now I will tell you more about myself: My height is 164 cm, and my weight is 49 kg. I live in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine. I am half Armenian by nationality.
I am an orphan and I have never seen my parents, my parents gave away
me to the shelter immediately after my birth. I never tried to find them, there is no information.
In our country, the state helps orphans and immediately after
As I received my primary education in an orphanage, I entered the university for free.
The state also allocated me an apartment in which I live now, this is a small apartment, but it is enough for a comfortable life. I live in the apartment alone and I own it.
have you ever been to Ukraine? I think you have a question for me, why am I looking for a person in your country?
My past relationship ended 1.5 years ago, and I decided that I did not want a relationship with a man in Ukraine, because I plan to leave Ukraine forever. Get an internship, find a normal job, because I don't want to keep stripping for money.
Now I'm not looking for something serious, I just want to meet a man
with whom you can have a nice conversation, go to the cinema, museum, cafe or just stay at home to make love.
In any case, let's see where our communication will lead.
Moreover, I am graduating from university, this is the last year, and now I have to practice in your country.
My documents should be ready in the near future, but first I have to arrive in the capital and I need to be there for 2 weeks.
Of course, I will be provided with free food and housing, Ukraine will take care of everything.
Please write to me what you think about all this, I really want to know your opinion.
I am sending you new photos and I hope to receive your photos in return.
Regards, Olga
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 01:49:18 PM by Administrator »