Author Topic: Ekaterina <ekaterinavenk@gmail.com>  (Read 757 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ekaterina <ekaterinavenk@gmail.com>
« on: June 29, 2020, 10:11:30 AM »
Name: Ekaterina
City: Abinsk,Russia

Hi ******! I am very glad that you answered me with a mutual letter.
Thank you for your touching letter and your photos! I really liked to get to know you better!
Let me tell you a little about myself. I am 32 years old, I was born and live in the small town of Abinsk, Krasnodar Territory. Graduated from Kuban State University. Faculty of furniture design.
In my free time I like snowboarding and doing fitness. I grew up without parents. My grandmother and grandfather were engaged in my upbringing. I am very grateful to them for giving me their love, and doing everything so that I was a happy child. From an early age they took me to ski with them, so this has become my hobby. My mother died when I was 5 years old, she had cancer, and this disease is incurable, even in the 21st century. Father was frightened of such serious life changes, and left the family, as many men in Russia do, because they do not have a sense of responsibility and they run away from problems.
I also want to share with you my culinary skills. I cook very good. Sometimes it seems to me that I had to become a cook. All my friends are delighted with my dishes, so at every holiday I am a chef. What is your favorite food?
Tell me about yourself, I want to get to know you better! What do you like? What are you doing?
Now I dream that there was a real man next to me! The man behind whom I will be like a stone wall! I had experience in a relationship, but it all ended very sadly. All the men in my country are rude and drunk. In the future, I will tell you more about them. I can love and value a person for who he is! Now there are a lot of girls who value only wealth in a man, they only need his money. But I'm here for a serious and real relationship. In a man, the main thing for me is sincere feelings and understanding. And what is important to you in a girl?
I hope you write to me again, looking forward to your letter!

Hi ******! Thanks for your compliments! I was pleased to read your letter!
I do not ask for your money. I do not need them.
I am a Christian, but I don’t go to church. Unfortunately, I don’t have time for this.
I wrote you the previous letters that all my relatives, including my parents, have died.
For me, age is not important. The main thing is a sincere relationship and true love!
I had a little time, and I decided to write you this letter. I have a lot of work and it bores me. Unfortunately, I can write to you only when I am at work. A pipe burst in the apartment and my laptop was flooded. I tried to fix it, but in the workshop they said that it could not be restored. I was very upset about this, because I bought it on credit and paid for it for a whole year! To write to you now, I have to violate the rules of the company, we are forbidden to use PC for personal purposes. There are strict rules to ensure that employees are 100% busy with their duties. If my boss finds out about this, the consequences will be very unpleasant. I hope you understand me.
I work in the Modom company, my working day starts from 10 am until late in the evening, sometimes I have to linger even longer. I create furniture design projects for our clients. This is not the most prestigious and highly paid job, but I can do it. During the working day, I have to communicate with a very large number of people. Despite this, I feel completely alone. The only one who waits for me at home and warms me at night is my cat Tosya. I live alone, rent a small apartment. I do not have my own real estate, since in Russia it is very difficult to earn money for my housing. This is due to sanctions against our state. I have to work a lot to support myself. But you should not think that I am complaining to you. I just tell you about my life.
Please write to me more often and more. I will try to answer all your letters. I hope that our communication with you will eventually turn into something more than just letters. I don’t want to be alone anymore. You understand me?
Each of us needs a person to rely on and trust. And now more than ever I need him. Perhaps it will be you.
I am looking forward to your letter!

Hi ******! Read my letters carefully. I have written to you several times about my family. My mother died of cancer. Father left us. I have not seen him for 30 years. My grandparents also died.

May I ask for your phone number? As soon as I have some free time, I will try to call you from the office of international negotiations. I would be glad to hear your voice.
Since our communication with you continues, and we get a little closer to each other, I want to open up to you a little. I want to tell you about my past relationships. I think that sooner or later I must tell you this and I think that you will understand me. I already told you that only rude and drunkards live in Russia. I hope that after my story you will understand why I started looking for my love on the Internet, and also I do not want to build a relationship with a Russian man. There were few men in my life, unfortunately, they were not the ones they pretended to be.
My first serious relationship was when I was at university. Our relationship lasted 3 years and everything was fine. Until he began to take drugs and drink alcohol. He did not appear at home, he disappeared all day with friends. Once, having returned home, I saw him, with my best friend. And at that moment I realized what betrayal is. I did not know what to do, I was very afraid of the following relationship with a man. I was afraid that everything might happen again. I was worried about this for a very long time. I thought that I would never meet a man whom I could truly love.
My last relationship ended 1.5 years ago. After drinking alcohol, he beat me to a bluish appearance. I went to the hospital and spent several weeks there. I could not stand it anymore. I’m a fragile girl who needs to be loved, and not used as a punching bag.
After all that I experienced, I realized that with a Russian man I will never build a family. I do not trust them since. There were several more men who were trying to build a relationship with me. But based on past experience, I did not show any signs of attention. Because I knew that they only needed sex. And I am a serious girl and will not allow myself to be used for lust.
Sorry, I probably bored you with my stories. I want to be honest with you, I want us to trust each other. I am sure that I am not the first girl with whom you communicate. I'm sure you had other girls. Tell me about your past relationships?
I'm waiting for your next letter

« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 10:52:32 AM by Administrator »