Author Topic: Anastasiya <loveanastasiya30@gmail.com>  (Read 1847 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Anastasiya <loveanastasiya30@gmail.com>
« on: June 25, 2019, 05:23:11 AM »
Name: Anastasiya
City: Beloretsk, Russia
Emails: <loveanastasiya30@gmail.com>, <anastasiyamilaya89@gmail.com>

Hello ****** !!!
I am very glad that you answered me, I was waiting for your letter and I am very pleased to meet you! :)
I think that in the future of our acquaintance we can be good friends, I really want this very much! :)
I am very interested to write to you this letter and I hope to know better than you in your letters.
About your life? About your hobbies? Why are you looking for your life partner? And about many other things!
I think that our acquaintance will be interesting for the two of us!
I am glad to write you my letter and I hope it will be mutual. I really hope this is mutual?
As you understand, I am looking for my other half, my life partner!
I am looking for a man who can be trusted. Who will love and respect me. Since respect for each other and trust is the most important thing in a relationship. Do you also think? It is very interesting to me ! :)
I want my man to be kind, gentle and love me. So that I feel in safe hands, like behind a stone wall.
You know, I sometimes feel lonely and I want to have a man next to me, whom I will love!
When you come home from work and your loved one is always waiting for you. And you only live for him and for the sake of relationships with him.
I often get bored at home alone, and in these moments you realize that you are missing a loved one.
And you live in the hope that soon you will find your love and you will have a family! Do you also get bored when you're alone?
I want to tell you in my letter that I am looking for a serious relationship, since I want to create my own family and be loved by a woman!
I hope that our acquaintance with you will help us to know each other better!
Now I want to tell you a little about myself and my character, since it would be better for us to meet you !!!
I am very cheerful, energetic and cheerful girl, with a good sense of humor and romantic character. And I am always pleased when I can cheer up my close people!
I am also an open person in my heart and my friends all know this! It is always a pleasure to talk to a person and get to know him better.
I am very interested to know you, since I think that you are a good friend and a pleasant conversationalist!:)
I live in the city of Beloretsk, this city is in Russia!
Beloretsk is a city in Russia and the administrative center of the Beloretsk District of the Republic of Bashkortostan!
I hope that the distance between us will not interfere with our friendship and we will remain friends with you.
As you already know my name is Anastasiya! I am 30 years old, my birthday is January 6, 1989.
I really want to find my other half, because I'm lonely. And I do not have enough male heat!
I am not married and I have no children !!! I am a free girl !!!
I hope you can also tell about yourself in your letter so that I have a great idea about you !!!
I ask you all these questions in my letter, because I want to know whether you are really open for further relations?
Because it is very important to me! Since I am looking for a serious relationship!
I really want to be your friend. I can tell you with confidence that I am open to relationships, and I want to continue further acquaintance with you.
Now I will finish the letter.
I will look forward to hearing from you tomorrow and I hope you will write to me!
I will really wait for your letter !!!
Anastasiya!!!

Hello my ****** !!!
Today it is a great happiness for me to see your letter and my mood improved !!!
It is very pleasant for me that you write to me and give me your attention.
You have no idea how glad I am that you answered my humble letter !!!!!
I am very glad to receive a photo from you! You are very handsome man !
Do you speak English well ??? Do you understand what I am writing to you ???
I'm sorry, but at the moment I do not have the opportunity to communicate Online! I do not have Skype!
I am really very interested in reading your letter. Because you and I have not met yet and our first letters should be remembered by us for a long time.
After all, the acquisition of a new friend is already a big event in life. All this is new to me, because for the first time I meet a man on the Internet.
You know, now I work as a beauty salon administrator!
Now I will tell you a little about my work! The duties of the Beauty Salon Administrator include Conducting presentations of female cosmetics in the Beauty Salon!
Regulation of sales of women's cosmetics! Another responsibility of the Administrator in the beauty salon is to ensure cleanliness and order! Meeting and customer service!
I like my work very much and I am always responsible at work!
In our city it is very difficult to find a good job at this time, for a long time I could not find work in my city! But time passed and I found myself a job!
The city of Beloretsk is not very big, I love my city very much, and I will always love!
I lived here for a very long time, and now this is my homeland! The population of the city is approximately 65,000 people!
My city Beloretsk is located at a distance of 1616 kilometers from Moscow!
I would like to know where you work? How many hours a day do you work?
I work from 9:00 to 17:00!
I really want to know more about you, because I really like our acquaintance !!!
To be honest, I asked for help on the Internet to find my other half.
A man with whom I can build a beautiful love story.
Build a serious relationship. In general, my intentions to find love are very serious.
It's just that I have been without my second half for a long time.
And the most important thing for a person is to find his other half.
I want to know true love. Because true love is the brightest and purest feeling on earth.
Since love is the only heat and fire that does not freeze in this cold world.
For many reasons, I can not find my love in my city and indeed in Russia. I can not live with a man of Russian character!
Understand with these words, I tried to describe everything that was going on in my heart.
This is my inner world, my secrets and my deepest desires. I tell this to few people and now I don’t know why I decided to tell you this.
Let it be the first steps to our acquaintance with you. You know now, when I am writing this letter to you, it became easier for me and not so lonely and sad.
But you probably are interested not only in my inner world, but in the way I look and my vital interests.
Gradually, I will tell you everything, but from you I also want to know everything about your life.
I have been looking for a partner in my life for a long time and felt very lonely all these days.
I really want to find a man with whom I can live my whole life in peace and love !!! And now I am happy that I have such a wonderful friend like you!
You know, I always tried to keep the best in my soul, and even in my whole life I didn’t say a harsh word to anyone!
It is very important that a man respect a woman, and if I live with a man, I will definitely be a wonderful second half !!!
Everyone must be looking for love !!! Maybe a year, maybe a day, but love should be the most important part in the life of every person !!!
You think so ? I hope you think so too!
I am a little sad, but I must finish this letter now, but I will write to you tomorrow!
I will be looking forward to your letter !!! And also I will be very happy to see your photo!
Sincerely your new friend Anastasiya !!!

Hello ******!
I am very glad to see your letter. I am happy that you could answer my letter.
I was waiting for your letter. Because I am glad that we began our acquaintance!
I am grateful to fate. Because the Internet helps us to know each other better, it allows us to meet single hearts.
Let me address you as a friend. This is so important to me!
Because I think you are a good friend and you have an open heart!
Now I will tell you a little about myself! My zodiac sign is Capricorn!
As you see, I am a brunette, I do not remember my height exactly, within 169-171 centimeters, my weight is about 59 kg!
I want to tell you that I really love pets!
I would like to ask you have pets?
Now I will tell you a little about what kind of sport I like to do! To keep yourself in good shape!
To keep myself in shape, 2 times a week I go to aerobics classes!
I also like skating and skiing in the winter with friends. Fresh air and sport helps to maintain health.
I also enjoy swimming! In winter I like to swim in cold water! It is very useful !
In my free time, I enjoy reading books, or watching funny movies on TV. This is uplifting.
I studied in the economic institute of business and economy development.
"Economics and Enterprise Management" is my faculty at the institute. It was a good student time.
I finished my studies at the institute 9 years ago. I hope you understand my letters and what do I want to explain to you?
Back in school, I began to learn English. She continued her studies at the institute. I always liked English.
True, I will have a Russian accent. But I hope that you will understand my letters.
I'm very glad . Because I met you. I am not bored with your letters.
Because I know that you are also interested and you want to meet me!
I want to talk about his past life.
In the past I was acquainted with a man. We met five years. But I had to part with him. Because he cheated on me.
I could not forgive him. Since he broke my heart, it hurt a lot.
As I found out, he cheated on me constantly. I found him in bed with another woman.
I am sure that you can not forgive for treason. In a relationship you need to trust each other. Therefore, I do not like being lied to. This is the worst thing for a relationship!
I hope to find my other half. To give him warmth and care, and give your heart!
Because it is very difficult to live alone.
I talk about myself and my private life in detail. So that you can learn everything about me and have a real idea.
I would love to hear your life story too!
Now, when I told a little more about myself. You could know me better!
I will be very glad to receive your reply to my letter. I hope to get a decent letter!
Because I am sure that we need to look for the other half, for a joint happy life.
Since I do not want to live alone.
Anastasiya !!!!!!!!!!

Hello my ****** !!! :)
I am happy to see your letter today !!! I hope you also love my letters very much, as I love yours!
Tell me when you see my letter in your inbox, what do you think? It is very interesting to me !
When I see your letters I always have a good mood and I get a smile !!!
I think you are a very good and kind person, and therefore I really liked you from the first day of our acquaintance!
Yes, I go to church! Yes, I am a Christian!
I think age is not the main thing! I am not worried about age difference!
Now the weather in the city is stable in the season, and I want to share my whole mood with you.
I want to write to you, it gives me real pleasure!
Do you have any closest friends? I have one friend since childhood, we have known each other for 20 years, and all this time we help each other !!!
My friend has a husband and two children, a boy and a girl !!! She is a very happy mother and I am happy for her !!!
Friends is the most important thing in my life, since only a friend can come to the rescue in difficult times !!!
I am writing you my letters from a friend, as she sometimes allowed me to use her computer with the Internet !!!
But I am writing you letters only when she does not have a husband at home. Because he has a very jealous and might think that she also uses the Internet to explore!
Now as soon as I have free time I go to my friend to check my email and write you a letter!
Sometimes I have the opportunity to go online from a computer at my work. The authorities do not allow the use of a computer and the Internet for personal purposes. For it give a fine!
I am very glad that I have the opportunity to use the Internet, and now I know you !!!
I am very bad at computer!
My friend taught me how to use e-mail!
I thought for a long time that I would live for a long time alone, but a friend convinced me to meet a man from another country, I thought for a long time!
And now I decided to meet you, and I found you, and I really liked you!
Today I was at work, and my day passed very quickly, because I was thinking about you !!! After work, I immediately ran to my friend to see your letter! :)
I do not know why, but you were in my thoughts, I wrote you this, since you are a very interesting person, and I immediately liked you! With you I do not feel lonely !!!
Probably we will meet or we will remain only friends, good acquaintances, but I will remember your letters always!
I am very lonely at night and I am very sad when I do not see your letters! And even tonight I was lonely, and only when I write to you am I not alone !!!!
Of course, I could find myself a man, but as often happens, it is very difficult to find a true friend!
I have a pure soul, and always try to be cheerful and cheerful in all situations. Since you need to live and believe in the best !!!!
I would like to have a long and serious relationship with your loved one!
Today I have a wonderful day. Your letter made my mood even better and now I think about you again!
I send you a photo with my friend!
When I wrote you the first time I thought that we would be good friends with you!
I am looking for not only friendship, my soul and my heart want to love with all my love !!!!
Your friend Anastasiya!!!

Hello my ******!!!
I am grateful to fate that lucky chance allowed us to find each other !!!
I am pleased to read your mail, your letters make me happy and joyful! You are much more than just a friend to me!
I want us to know each other better every day !!!!
Write to me in more detail about yourself, your parents, friends. Write me about your hobby, how do you like to spend your free time? When maybe you miss me! :)
I am happy that I know you, and I am interested in your life and your interests! I like you and I want to know you better !!! I hope you understand me !!!
I have devoted a long period in my life to my education, and now my thoughts are devoted to my future! My personal life!
When I was a little girl, my dad died and my mother found it very difficult to support a family!
My mother could not provide me with the necessary things and she worked 16 hours a day so that I could learn!
And I am very grateful to my mother and I love her very much !!!!
My mother lives in another city called AGAPOVKA. This city is located at a distance of 88 kilometers from my city Beloretsk, in which I now live!
But since I cannot leave work for a long time, I visit my mother very rarely, but I always take the first opportunity to visit my mother!
I love my mother and always happy when I have the opportunity to see her, but my desires do not coincide with my capabilities!
My mother worked all her life in the pharmacy. Now my mom is retired!
I really love my mom, because mom is the most expensive in my world !!!! My mother's name is Victoria, she is 72 years old!
In the evening I feel very lonely......   
I am very glad that you have appeared in my life, and I am very interested with you !!! Honestly !!!
I really like to receive letters from you, so write more and I will be very happy.
I would like to talk about our relationship, I want to study you better !!! And I want you to know me better !!!
I feel that you are a faithful man, I really, really like you! I am very frank in life and in my letters, and I am waiting for reciprocity!
I hope that a very long and pleasant friendship awaits us !!! Of course, it’s very sad that we live so far apart!
I'll be waiting for your letter !
Anastasiya!!!!

Hello my ****** !!!
I am very glad to receive a letter from you !!!
My love, I really want to meet with you, I want to feel your body, I want to feel your breath, your heartbeat!
I want to feel that you are next to me, and we will be together. I so want to take a walk with you, wake up in the same bed, make you breakfast. Do you want it ?
I want to feel your lips. I want to kiss you every minute and I want you to be only mine!
My love, I thought a lot about our meeting. A few days later I'm going on vacation!
My love, as I already wrote to you that my vacation will be for 60 days!
My love, I think we have enough of this time to spend it with you!
My love, before I plan to come to you, you must answer very important questions for me:
1. How many days are you able and willing to receive me as a guest?
2. Where will I live in your home or hotel?
3. What kind of things do I take with me? What is your weather like at this time of year?
My love, I must know your thoughts about our meeting!
I wonder what will be our meeting and how do you see it?
My love, I think that our meeting will be unforgettable and will open us unlimited possibilities!
My love, today I was in the store and bought you a gift!
I think you will like my gift!
My love, I will give you this gift on the day of our first meeting!
My love, you can't imagine how I want to see you!
My love, I would like our meeting to be unforgettable, and I will do everything so that our meeting remains in our memory for the rest of my life! I want you to be happy !
****** , I have not had sex with a man for over 3 years! When I met you, I realized that our meeting is my destiny!
My love, all my passion and love I want to give only to you!
Now I have only one desire and one dream, so that God would give us the opportunity to meet and that we should be together!
I will always give you my love and tenderness!
I believe that between us there will be a great passion and we will be able to build a beautiful love! I really want this!
Our meeting with you is a big step forward!
I always listen to my heart, and my heart says that together we will be happy!
My love, What do you think about this? Do you agree with me?
I want to be with you as soon as possible!
My love, I want to spend all the days of my vacation only with you and not to part with you for a minute!
I really miss you and think about our first meeting!
My love, I send you millions of my sweet and hot kisses! I'm sure my kisses reach your lips!
My love, I will finish my letter with thoughts about you and I will wait for your letter!
With love, your Anastasiya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 07:58:56 AM by Administrator »