Author Topic: Lebedeva Darya Vladimirovna <mikdashka@yandex.com>  (Read 1626 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Lebedeva Darya Vladimirovna <mikdashka@yandex.com>
« on: June 19, 2019, 07:36:14 AM »
Name: Lebedeva Darya Vladimirovna
City: Arsk, Russia
Emails: <daskahka@gmail.com>, <mikdashka@yandex.com>

Beneficiary Bank:
“Bank Otkritie Financial Corporation” (PJSC), Moscow, Russia
SWIFT: RUDLRUMM
Beneficiary Customer:
LEBEDEVA DARYA VLADIMIROVNA
Account number: 40817978400003172450

******, hello hello!
I like your photos, you are a very nice man.
I now not to have possibility for contact in phone. I ask you not to hurry up, well? Tell to me more about you, well?
I am glad that we continue to communicate. My name is Darya - and I am 39 years old.
I am a single woman, I am looking for a man for a serious relationship. What are you looking for?
I live in Russia, a small town - Arsk, is not that a problem for you?
I am an interior designer. And what are you doing in life?
Everything is good and you got my answer? Can we continue our contact now?
I am curious to know you! My photos for you. I'm waiting for your answer.

And hello again ******!
You answered me. Now I understand that you are also interested in our acquaintance, as I am.
I really like your photos! You're a handsome man. Thanks for yours compliments, me are very pleasant :))
I do not have Skype. I write you with my job, do you understand? It is forbidden to use Skype.
I talk to you because I'm a lonely girl. I do not believe in online dating.
******, are you interested in talking to me with a Russian girl?
I live in Russia, in the village of Chulpanovo, 14 kilometers from the city of Arsk to the west.
Is the distance between us not a problem for you? I live alone and my dream is a serious relationship with a good man.
My last relationship ended 8 months ago. And from loneliness, I again turn to the internet.
Also because I have a lot of work and little free time.
I speak English and not much in German. I understand well what you write to me.
My friend advise me to use internet for dating.
I write to you from my work, at lunchtime. I love my job, since I work with my good friends. And my job is to bring joy to people.
Do you know what my job is? :))
Where are you writing to me from?
"do svidaniya". My photo for you.

Good day ******! How are you?
I'm fine and I'm glad to talk to you.
You are a very handsome man, I like you :))
To me I have not carried also I could not meet the good man in Russia, on it lonely.
I do not have Skype. I write you with my job, do you understand? It is forbidden to use Skype.
Thanks for compliments!
I have little free time at work. But I will try to write you more.
******, I find you an interesting man and a pleasant companion.
******, I rate our communication as one of the chances to meet a decent man for me. And I believe that distance is not a problem.
Unfortunately, to meet a decent man, it is very difficult, especially in Russia.
I understand what you write to me, and I can speak English fluently. I do not know much German, thanks to my mother - Olga. In the past, my mom was a German language teacher at school.
Have you been to many countries? I was only in France and Germany in 2017. I am getting practice for my work.
A little more about me. My height is 167 centimeters. Weight 52 pounds. My hair is light blond, and my eyes are blue. I do not smoke and rarely drink alcohol.
Most of the day I spend on work. In addition to my work, which I love madly, I have several hobbies.
For example, I like to dance.
******, do you like to dance? Sports, do you engage in sports? Cook in the kitchen, do you like to cook?
I have a cat at home. Do you have ******? Do you like animals? My cat is Gray.
I am pleased to talk with you. You know how to interest a woman.
I give you my photo my daughter - Nastya. My kitchen and my work :))
Poka.

Hi there, hi ******!
How glad I am that you answered me. Because I was waiting for your answer to continue our conversation.
I am pleased to know more about you and your life. I'm really interested to talk with you.
Why is such an interesting man - lonely?
I to understand, that you are more senior me, it not a problem. I to search the adult and skilled man, you understand?
Now early to think about a meeting, you agree? I ask you not to hurry up and continue to tell to me about you, well?
I ask you to write more about me, I want to recognize you, do you mind?
******, how do you usually spend your days?
I usually work every day except Sunday. I work from 9am to 18pm. My lunch, last from 13:00 to 14:30. Food for my lunch, I take with me from home. I cook the food myself.
As you already know, I live in my village Chulpanovo. At my job in the nearby town of Arsk, I ride a bus. The journey takes about 40 minutes.
I live alone. Often, I am very lonely. Unfortunately about a year ago, I lose my mom. My dad, I've never seen.
I do not have a brother or sister. My daughter lives more than 1500 km away, we very rarely have a meeting.
Do you like photos with me, ******? Should I send my photos for you in each letter?
I am sorry that I can speak with you only at work. Because in my village there is no internet and I have no computer at home. Therefore, I can only write to you from work.
My village is very small and has about 400 inhabitants. And how many residents in your city?
I would be glad to talk to you more often. Hope you like our communication through letters.
Thanks to our communication, we can get to know each other better. Do you agree with me?
I cannot know what will happen between us in the future. But if we keep talking, we can understand it together. Do you agree with me?
******, I wanted to ask you. What does your name mean? Mon name Darya means "strong" :)
I will be happy to receive your answer again. I look forward to it.

Hi ******!
I get very tired today, because I have a lot of work.
But now, when I received your answer, my mood became better. Because I am pleased to talk with you.
How do you? What are you doing today?
I am grateful to you that you tell me about you, you are an interesting man and I want to know you better.
I ask you to also give me your photos. No, I did not attend church. I have no grandmother or parents.
You are very interesting to me, because I see in you a sincere man. Is my impression of you right? Or does it just seem to me?
******, today I need to do a lot more work. Therefore, I can not write you more now.
Thank you for improving my mood. I am very pleased to know you and talk with you.
I will write you more next time. And I ask you not to be angry with me for my short letter to you.
My kiss :)

Hello and hello again ******!
I'm glad you answer me. I missed you and waited for your answer.
I hope that you are not angry with me, that I could not write to you again the last time.
As you already understand, I am writing to you from my work. And so I can not always find enough time to write more to you.
I hope that you appreciate what I try to tell you more about me. This will help us get to know each other better. Do you agree with me?
I sincerely try to do everything to make our conversation interesting and open. Do you appreciate it?
There is nothing more interesting in the world than to do communication. Everyone needs communication. Do you agree with me?
******, you are a very interesting man, you are an attractive and intelligent man. I find that there is sympathy between us.
******, of course I understand that you, like me, would like to meet, spend time together and make beautiful walks. I understand this and I feel sad that there are thousands of kilometers between us.
But I think it takes time and one day we can meet if we want to do it.
I am sorry that because of this distance between us, I cannot see you when I talk to you. But thanks to the photo, we can see each other. And thanks to the internet to make our communication. I think it is really interesting. Do you agree with me?
What is your main dream in life ******? What would you like more than anything else? To see me? :)))))))) Of course I am joking.
What are your favorite flowers? I like roses. For the future, if you want to give me flowers one day. :))))))) And of course I like wildflowers. I love nature and often walk in the summer in nature.
I also like to spend time with my friends. Do you often spend your days with your friends?
I will give you my photos with friends.
I am pleased to talk with you. With you I want to talk about many things and I understand that you are sharing my pensees. And I hope that you are just as interesting as me.
I will be glad to see your answer again.

Good day ******!
I have a good mood, because today there is more free time to talk with you.
Thank you for your answer. I'm really interested to talk with you.
I believe that you are a good man, but I ask you not to rush for a meeting, okay?
Give me more time to get to know you. Tell me about yourself. I'm waiting for your photos for me.
******, do you often think about me? I think of you more and more.
As I wrote to you, it is now difficult to meet a decent man in Russia for the future life together. And to create a happy relationship, this is my most important goal in my life. Because I can not live without love.
I take it that love is the most important thing in life. ******, do you agree with me? Or do you think otherwise?
I consider our communication as one of the options to meet a good man. Are you that way? Are you a really good man and can I trust you?
I have a little fear, because I hear many bad stories that Russian girls were leaving for another country for a man. But in the end, they take away a passport and slave it into prostitution. This is really terrible. Do you know anything about this? These girls disappeared forever. And it is not known what happens to these girls.
I hope you have no bad intentions about me. Because I'm too gullible. I think this is my fault. I have too much trust in people. And you?
I'm glad I'm talking to you. I do not know, maybe I'm in a hurry. But I think that if we continue our conversation, then we really have sympathy for each other. Do you think too?
******, do you believe in friendship between man and woman? Personally, I do not believe in friendship between a man and a woman. I think this is only possible in rare cases.
I was glad to talk to you. Now, I must continue my work.
My kiss for you.

******, I am glad to receive your answer and talk with you!
Yes, I have a passport. I do not know the date when I can come to you, I will find out about everything and inform you, ok?
I have a very good mood.
I almost always have a good mood.
I am an optimist and always try to look at all things from the positive side. I believe that everything that happens in our life is for the better. Do you count too?
******, do you like to do sports often?
I love to do sports. This morning I do a run. I like to wake up early in the morning and do jogging, about 30 minutes. This is a good mood for the whole day.
In the spring, I was at my good friend's wedding. I am happy for my girlfriend that she was able to meet true love and is now married. I also dream to meet my love and be the most happy. For me it is not important to have a marriage. The most important thing for me to create a happy relationship. It is not necessary to make a stamp in the passport.
But of course, like many girls, I would be happy to make a beautiful wedding.
All goes to good! And let now we can not see each other and spend time together. But our communication allows us to get to know each other much better.
It is pleasant for me to talk to you and to you, I feel really strong sympathy, as to a man. You are an interesting and good man. And I am sure that if we spend time together now, we would be able to find thousands of topics for conversation.
I am sure that we have a lot in common and it brings us closer. We get closer to each other every day. I open myself to you and tell you all that is happening in my head. Do you like to know this?
What is your favorite holiday ******? I love the New Year the most. I think this is the best holiday. We decided to decorate the tree during the New Year. Are you doing as well?
It's important for me to talk to you. And I will be happy to receive your answer again.
And now I say "bye" to you. Because I need to continue my work again.
My photos for you, do you like? :))

Hi ******, good afternoon!
I'm happy to talk to you again.
I have a very good mood today. How do you?
Thank you for all your gentle words for me, I am very pleased. I am glad to read your words for our meeting.
I will find out and tell you about everything, ok?
******, do you believe in fate? Personally, I believe in fate. And I believe that fate helped us find each other.
Of course, I took the first step when I wrote you. But if it were not for fate, then you would never have answered me.
And enough time has passed so that we can say with confidence that there is a beginning of relations between us. Let light relationships that are based on sympathy. But this is a relationship.
Of course, there is no love. But in order to love, we must at least meet.
Do you believe in love at first sight? Personally, I believe it. I am a very romantic girl and I believe that there is my prince in the world. Maybe you I dont know.
But it’s easy for me to talk to you and I’m sure that it will be even easier to spend time together.
I want to tell you a lot about my life. But if I write to you about my life, my hobbies and much more. So for this will take more than one book.
Therefore, if you want to know something specific about me.
So you ask questions for me. Good ******?
I love popular modern Russian music. The last song that blew my mind, it’s about love and separation. I feel a lot of loneliness when listening to this music.
From films, I love adventure and thriller. The last movie I watched in the cinema was Mary Poppins Returns. Have you seen this movie? I really like it. :)
I also like the director Christopher Nolan. I watched all his films. I think this is the best director. Do you hear anything about Christopher Nolan?
Now you know a little more about my tastes. Do we really have a lot in common?
You are a very kind and sincere man and for me it is very important that we continue to talk with each other. Our communication is amazing and very exciting for me. And for you?
I give you one photo, do you like it? :))
Waiting for your answer and your comments.

Hi ******, my happiness :)))
Indeed, with you I became happier. I am very happy to receive your answer again and I am happy to talk with you.
I am very pleased to bring you happiness :)) I am pleased to read your words that you want to help me do for our meeting in payment.
You are a real man! I am very glad to read all your words for our meeting. You make me the most happy, despite the distance.
I am thankful that I met you. And I believe that between us there is a future in real life.
Soon will be my vacation. And so I seriously think about us making our meeting.
When I find out the exact date of my vacation, I will definitely inform you about it.
I hope that you will also be happy if one day we meet and spend time together.
******, you are a very good man, kind and decent man, a man that I like. And I have sincere feelings of sympathy for you. I do not know the reasons. But my desire to see you, every day only get stronger. Do you experience the same feelings?
I would be happy if one day we go with you to the sea or just walk in the park. I am sure that when we meet, the difference between languages ??and cultures will not prevent us from spending time together.
My friends know that I talk with you. And they treat our conversation with suspicion. Because my friends also heard bad stories about Russian girls who are going to other countries.
But I see that you are a sincere man and I can trust you. Therefore, I do not doubt your good intentions.
Also, my friends say that many couples meet through the Internet and consider it normal. And what do your friends say?
I sincerely would like to be with you now. And I would like to make our first kiss. Do you want?
I love summer very much and in summer I like to sunbathe and swim. I swim at the lake next to my village.
Now I have to do my job. I give you a photo, I hope you like it :)))
My kisses for you ******.

Good afternoon, ******.
I am happy to talk with you. And I am pleased to receive your answer.
I'm glad to read all your words about your feelings for me, you make me happy :)) I understand that you write to me about the financial part.
Now I do not have information about the trip to your country. I will find out everything and I can tell you, ok?
I like you and I would love to be with you now.
******, do you agree that we have to make our meeting to understand what is happening between us?
I believe that our meeting is the only right way to test our feelings in real life.
You are part of my life and I will be happy if we can make our meeting and we will be fine together.
As you already know, I am an optimist and I always believe in the best. I believe that when we make our meeting, we will be the happiest.
I am interested in being with you, because you are very important to me. Now you are the only man in my life and I need your attention and to be with you.
I really like you and I feel great sympathy for you. My desire to be with you and spend time together makes me seriously think about spending my vacation with you.
I have a passport for travel. But I have to draw up some more documents for our meeting.
I will have to have a visa, insurance and tickets. In Kazan, there is a visa center. And therefore, it will be enough for me to visit this visa center in order to learn about my travel to you in more detail.
No need to do anything through a travel agency. And I will be able to make my arrival to you on my own.
Today after my lunch, I will talk with my superiors about my vacation. And I will tell you more accurate dates of my vacation.
******, are you ready to spend 1 month of my vacation with me to check our feelings? Can we spend beautiful time together? I think you will say yes, and I do not doubt it.
First we will make our meeting. And then, we can talk about our future together.
******, I can take my vacation only once a year. And we could not have made our meeting at another time.
You are my happiness and for me it is very important that we can meet and spend time together. I will be happy to share the joys of life with you.
Waiting for your answer.
My kisses and my photos for you, only for you ******.

Hi ******, my happiness!
I am happy to receive your answer. And I am very happy to tell you when we can make our meeting.
I found out the exact dates of my vacation. I will be happy if the days of my vacation we can spend time together.
My vacation will be 30 july.
This morning I was at the visa application center and to find out that the visa fee is 35 euro + 40 euro for the visa application, that is, for the services of the visa center.
Visa processing takes about 7 days.
I was also in the insurance company. Because it is necessary to have insurance. The cost of travel insurance to you at Germany for 14 days days is about 60 euro.
I also need to collect many documents on my part. But it will not be difficult for me.
That is, for insurance and visa you need 135 euro. And I already have a passport.
And of course, for my trip to you, I need to pay for tickets. Tickets must be paid in advance before obtaining a visa. In order to obtain a visa does not have any problems.
To come to you, I need to have tickets Kazan-Moscow.
And tickets Moscow-Germany and return.
Price Moscow-Kazan and back, about 200 euro. Airline Aeroflot.
The price of tickets Moscow-Germany and return, about 380 euro. Airline Aeroflot. It is better to book tickets in one airline.
That is, tickets need about 380 + 200 euro. And for documents 135 euro.
With my salary, which I will receive before my vacation, I will be able to pay for the Moscow-Kazan tickets and return.
Therefore, if you also want to make our meeting, then you need help to pay for my documents and tickets.
I need your help to pay for tickets Moscow-Germany and return.
That is, I need your help in the amount of 380 + 135 euro.
Can you help me ******? Do you want us to spend my vacation together?
If you do not want to help me pay for my arrival to you, then I am waiting for your arrival to me. You know when my vacation will be.
But I can not take you to my house, it will not be convenient for you. Therefore, you will need to take a hotel in Arsk.
At other times we will not be able to make our meeting, only on my vacation.
The decision to take you. Personally, I would be very happy if we could make our meeting and spend my vacation together.
Or I will wait for your arrival to me. but I ask you to understand that I can take my vacation only once a year.
And if we do not make our meeting now, then we will have to wait next year to be together. I don't want to wait that long.
I am waiting for your news to know what we will do next.

Hello, my joy, ******!
I miss you and wait for your news. I waited for me to write you my dear.
I do not understand you, do not you want our meeting? Why are you refusing to help me make our meeting?
Now I think about our meeting, not about the future. I think that it’s nonsense that you need 20,000 so that I can stay with you.
My dear, now it is more important to make our meeting. And then we can think about the future. I have an apartment, it cost over 20,000.
If I stay with you forever, I can sell it, you understand? We will be able to find a solution in the future.
I ask you to explain to me, will you help me to make our meeting now?
I am very worried and I sincerely believe that we will soon be able to make our meeting without problems and will spend my vacation together.
We have to make our meeting now to understand what is happening between us. And spending time together is the best option so that we can check our feelings.
******, do you understand how important it is for me that we can make our meeting soon? Do you understand this?
I do not want to wait for the next year to make a meeting and be together.
I understand that there is little time before my vacation. But if we begin to make my journey to you as soon as possible, then we will have time and will spend time together.
You really are very important to me and I do not want to lose you. And for me it is very important that we can make our meeting, see each other, hug and make our kisses.
I am sure that between us is the most sincere and pure sympathy and we should not miss the chance to be together. Do you agree with me?
I give you my sweet kisses and wait for your answer.

Hello, my joy, ******!
And again I talk to you during my lunch. I miss you and wait for your news. I'm glad to receive your answer.
I understand you, all that you tell me. Well my dear angel, here are the details of my bank and my account number.

Beneficiary Bank:
“Bank Otkritie Financial Corporation” (PJSC), Moscow, Russia
SWIFT: RUDLRUMM
Beneficiary Customer:
LEBEDEVA DARYA VLADIMIROVNA
Account number: 40817978400003172450

I am very worried and I sincerely believe that we will soon be able to make our meeting without problems and will spend my vacation together.
We have to make our meeting now to understand what is happening between us. And spending time together is the best option so that we can check our feelings.
******, do you understand how important it is for me that we can make our meeting soon? Do you understand this?
I do not want to wait for the next year to make a meeting and be together.
I understand that there is little time before my vacation. But if we begin to make my journey to you as soon as possible, then we will have time and will spend time together.
You really are very important to me and I do not want to lose you. And for me it is very important that we can make our meeting, see each other, hug and make our kisses.
I am sure that between us is the most sincere and pure sympathy and we should not miss the chance to be together. Do you agree with me?
I give you my sweet kisses and wait for your answer.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 09:53:31 AM by Administrator »