Author Topic: Nadezhda Usikova <nadezhda.usikova.itsme@yandex.com>  (Read 1975 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Nadezhda Usikova <nadezhda.usikova.itsme@yandex.com>
« on: May 03, 2019, 06:57:56 AM »
Name: Nadezhda
City: Tver, Russia

Hi again!!! Few days ago I have contacted with you!!! Thanks for your reply.
Let's use this e-mail because it is main for me!!! How are you?
My name is Nadezhda as I have already written. I am 35 years old...
I describe myself as an optimist. I always think the sun will shine tomorrow I am happy most of the time
and love making people laugh... I am caring, thoughtful, trustworthy and loving.
I'm looking for someone who wants to take the time to get to know me through email correspondence
and an open sharing of the head and the heart first through email, chatting and then negotiating
a meeting in person if we both remain interested. I'm willing and able to relocate to where ever i find my twin soul.
I am waiting for your response....
Bye for now
Nadezhda

Hello again!!! Thanks for reply... Let's using e-mails because it is suitable for me...
I use computer and internet access in local library where I use computer in my free time.
That's why I can not write a reply to you fast and often as you may understand.
I bet you want to know I live in Russia in city Tver... I speak Russian and English
that's why I am writting to you in English. I think it is better for you to understand me...
I like to hang out with friends, go to cinema and theatre, or just walking in parks and things like that...
On my 35 years old I am single still... My height is about 174 cm, weight about 68 kg. I keep my body fit.
I am here on net just looking for new friends or suitable male to share life probably.
I decided to use internet seaching for companion because having not much free time to look for friends or mates
in real life because my work takes time. Life is too short and I am here not to play games or some drama or waste time...
By the way I do not care about our age and distance difference absolutely. Will see in future...
Please write to me more about yourself... What are your favorite things to do? Any hobbies?
Ask me anything you wish. I will answer everything you would like to know.
Here are my new pics for you... I have a birthmark on my breast as you can see...
Hope to get yours in your next reply too... Bye till the next time... Nadezhda

Hello again. Thanks for your reply.
How are you? As for me I am in good mood because have some free time from work and have chance to write to you again.
I am working an accountant in local market. I like my work but sometimes very busy and tired but OK it is life!
I am living alone in one-room flat. I have never been married before and do not have any kids. But I like kids...
As for family I have mom living not far from me this city also. My mom is 62 years old but she looks much younger.
I love her because it is the one person of my family for this time. I do not have any brothers or sisters.
My daddy died in 2015. He had got in car accident and next day he had died of loss of blood. But I have already reconciled.
Anyway as optimist by mood I continue to like my life, work and motherland but I am out of political wars and intrigues...
I have been in several cities of Russia and have lived in Malta few years ago for working contract.
Do you like to travel? Where have you been? Which most places did you like in the world or in your country may be?
So feel free to write more about yourself. It's interesting for me to know. Let's find common themes.
By the way I added your e-mail to my contact list so I hope you will do the same so our letters will be not lost.
Here are few photos of me again. Hope you like. Also more your photos would be pleasant for me...
OK I must finish my letter... Bye till the next time... Nadezhda

Hello again!!! Nadezhda is here again! You have interested about my religion.
I believe in God but I can not say about myself that I am religious
woman, but I usually visit church 1 time a 2-3 months.
I am Christian Orthodox religious.
As you know I am using internet in library. It is not so fast but quite good...
I hope you read my letters with no problems. I studied English on Malta as I have mentioned.
I lived there few months as we have had different seminars and English lessons with my co-workers.
That's why I know English as to speak as to write. It is not exellent but enough for communication as I think...
I am single still as I have mentioned before. I can not find good male for myself.
Here in Russia it's very difficult for making new beginnings even because many men
drinks alcohol and rough with girls. So to find good male here is really difficult.
Therefore I am here and using internet to try to find some good male or just a friend.
I have few friends although they quite good people.
We frequently meet with them on a camping and we have a rest, play
volleyball and badminthon, hearing music and just talking with each other.
Also I like some outdoors activies such as cycling, swimming, roller skate and skiing in winter...
I do not smoke. As for drinks I can let to myself some dry wine or champine on holidays.
And how does you and your friends have a rest?
Do you have alot of friends or few good friends as me?
What kind of things do you like do for fun?
OK here are some photos of me. I am in the left side on photo with friend. Hope you like...
Bye for now and waiting for your reply... Your friend Nadezhda

Hi again my friend. Thanks for reply! How are you today?
Sorry again for taking so long to write back to you.
Usually I work 5-6 days a week. I have not much free time here.
Yesterday I left work some earlier and went to home and decided to
clean my room. I just like to live in cleaned rooms. I like to keep my
apartment cozy and comfortable. Also I like home cleaning process.
And do you like your home? Do you keep it cozy???
By the way what kind of food you like mostly? Can you cooking?
As for me I like cooking very much. Most of all I like to make sushi, salads
and soups. Also I can make some russian meals. But also I am good in
making sandwiches and burgers at home. Like to use fresh ingredients only.
Oh always forgot to write to you about my Birthday... It is on December 14, 1983.
I am Sagittarius in astrology signs. But I do not believe in astrology so much.
As for my favorite holidays are my Birthday and New Year Ave.
What's holiday do you like the most? What holidays do you celebrate?
I like to write to you and discuss common themes with you.
You can see more pics of me here. I hope you will like them!!!
I love to laugh and make people smile. Hopefully I'll be able do that for you someday.
I think it will be really good if we would meet in person one day...
I just like you as a person that's why I like to write to you...
I have already told about you to the mom and she is very pleasant that I
have such good friend as you.
Oh I must hurry up to go to work now. So till the next time I am writting to you BYE,
Your friend Nadezhda

Hi again dear friend ******.                                                                                                       
Sorry again for taking so long to write back to you...   
I have already written about my religion.
I believe in God but I can not say about myself that I am religious
woman, but I usually visit church 1 time a 2-3 months.
I am Christian Orthodox religious.                                                         
Just want to let you know two males have contacted with me by e-mail last few days.
But I will not write to them. I do not wish to contact with them at all.
Because one of them was very nervious and have asked my nudes photos
in every message which I would never do at all!!! I am a self-esteem woman and
to send nude photos in internet considered as bad opinion in our country.
Other male was rude and angry and have tried to insult me a some bad woman as I am russian only.
So bad opinion to Russians these days due political intrigues in the world.
But what's wrong in me if I am living in Russia? What's my fault?
I just want to continue to write to you only. Because you are interesting for me as just a friend even.
I feel like we know each other for a long time already. I just want to let you know that I am trustful for you.
As you know I hate lie or dramas or any kinds of bullshit. Life is too short and I have no time for it...
Sorry but my last relations makes me some carefully in finding friends...
Most males says so much words here just for reaching sex and no more...
On my opinion sex is important in good relations but it is not the first thing...
I feel free myself to open my soul to you! So feel free to write more about you and your lifestyle.
I am so happy that internet helped me to find such good friend as you.
I think it would be good to meet each other in person one day in future.
I bet you agree with me that a face to face meeting would help us in our dating better.
What's about if we will meet in person? What do you think about it? Let me know please...
I have had expirience in visit another country in the past. So I will see what can I do myself...
I will wait your reply soon. Plus any of your photos would be pleasant for me!!!
Here are few on mine again!!! Hope you like them too... Nadezhda

« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 10:05:51 AM by Administrator »